Usa Hunters looking for permission to hunt deer in Jamaica

Hunter007

when i was there they said there was only really feral goats and chickens. i guess often times they do belong to someone who's just letting it walk around and roam free. they come back i guess and it's basically asking for a mob beat down if you steal someones goat they'll inevitably use to make more or eat. no mention of deer there. i wonder how the rut is naturally regulated and when the stages of the rut happen there. kinda wonder how the first group of deer got there. lol you can't just show up with anything. palms must have been greased too.

7 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Did you sample the GANJA, Mon ??…...

i guess it's legal to have quite a bit on you there. don't carry more though. some did i was with but i did not. my company is contracted by federal government. gov doesn't allow that kind of fun. makes us do random drug testing.  locals said their stuff is way better than the sh*t you get at the airport but i'd also be reluctant to smoke something that looks like a frosted christmas tree. lol i'm sure it's great stuff if you're adventurous. laced with what i have no idea!

• Like 1

I wonder what the legalities of baiting deer with ganja is...  

When I went there, I was sitting in a bar when all the sudden this guy fell off like a 4ft bar stool.  It was really high.. (no pun intended) He landed on the concrete with the most shocking crashing sound, right next to the feet of a very red eyed local. I was sure he was not going to get up and walk away. somehow he did manage to get up with help from the very scared staff. He even walked away announcing he was going to get some rest.