Another Massive Storm Coming Wednesday

The_Real_TCIII

6 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Last blizzard warning was issued for Northern Erie County was last year; when then multi car pileup on the 90,  near Lancaster happened. Like  60- 70 vehicles.

I work a quarter mile from the Depew exit #49   They were towing cars into that park n ride for days

1 hour ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Looks like they are only predicting it for a small part of the state. Just keep that crap down there. I dont have time to deal with it. lol

yep, I guess I will be in the middle of the crepe in southern Catt. County...cannot wait. No golf this week....

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Headed to beer store tomorrow to prepare for this storm.  @sodfather  lives 5 houses away ,has a plow on truck so i'll keep him in good beer too

Good planning Jay!  other fools will be getting milk and bread - like you wanna be stuck home with milk and bread.....  Stupid people

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

For my old bones I bought a new cold weather outfit for my outdoor chores and snow removal at the beginning of winter. Only used it a couple of times so far as it is too warm to wear unless it is really cold, looks like this week I will get to use it again. It would actually work pretty well keeping one warm for stand hunting on those extra cold days.

Al

2019-01-28_141113.png

For my old bones I bought a new cold weather outfit for my outdoor chores and snow removal at the beginning of winter. Only used it a couple of times so far as it is too warm to wear unless it is really cold, looks like this week I will get to use it again. It would actually work pretty well keeping one warm for stand hunting on those extra cold days.
Al
2019-01-28_141113.thumb.png.5912ff6f694bbc452a02488399f1479b.png

20c3e6ab413c0122e2f5d39cc2589966.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4