Browning Dark Ops trail camera

Water Rat

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, Lawdwaz said:

Can't you adjust the sensitivity on that cam?

That's a good question. I would imagine you could but I lost the owners manual . So  I just got off the phone with them (Trailcampro) and they told me that they don't have any hard copies of the owners manual. He sent me a link where I could download it though. I don't feel like printing 27 pages. He also informed me that they don't carry that model anymore.

That line of model does not offer the sensitivity adjustment. Newer incarnations of the model have some adjustments.

That said, picking up a mouse is a better outcome than missing wanted game. It's not like it's film days. 

• Like 2

That line of model does not offer the sensitivity adjustment. Newer incarnations of the model have some adjustments.
That said, picking up a mouse is a better outcome than missing wanted game. It's not like it's film days. 
Did they used to really use film canisters and require being taken to the photo lab to get developed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Did they used to really use film canisters and require being taken to the photo lab to get developed?

I have an old Trail Camera that used film . It was 35mm . You dropped the film off , picked it up a couple days later and often had pictures of nothing . It was pretty pricey to use . 

• Like 1

I have an old Trail Camera that used film . It was 35mm . You dropped the film off , picked it up a couple days later and often had pictures of nothing . It was pretty pricey to use . 
Damn that's wild! I could only imagine how pricey that could get. I usually get 99.95% leaf moving with .05% animal and only .25% of the animals are actually deer. The rest is usually squirrel

2 hours ago, fasteddie said:

I had a Stealth Cam film camera. I used to go to camp, pull the film and drop it off at the one-hour place, and go to McDonalds to wait. I was so excited to get 28 pics of leaves moving., 4 pics of squirrels, and 4 pics of does. Every other roll or so I'd get a buck pic or two. Couldn't wait to do it again!

• Like 1