Super Bowl FITTY TREE

crappyice

Boys are having some friends over for the game tonight and asked to make a Prop Bet Pool.

Thought I’d share with the good degenerates here if looking to fleece your family and friend of some cash.

It wraps up at halftime since I’m hoping to throw these kids out by then!

3e0ccbea29743ba5519ed96aeaaaa1d1.jpg

Everybody throws in a couple of bucks to play or what I did was get a few gift cards for the two highest point earners- highest score wins the goodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Boys are having some friends over for the game tonight and asked to make a Prop Bet Pool.

Thought I’d share with the good degenerates here if looking to fleece your family and friend of some cash.

It wraps up at halftime since I’m hoping to throw these kids out by then!

3e0ccbea29743ba5519ed96aeaaaa1d1.jpg&key=6f1a5cb36155ab25e8fd89791adc8f98e3f667c3e5714ab63543daa77ea16e6f

Everybody throws in a couple of bucks to play or what I did was get a few gift cards for the two highest point earners- highest score wins the goodies.

Hey@crappyice what's the verdict on first commercial? Does spiked seltzer count as beer or is that an "other"?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] what's the verdict on first commercial? Does spiked seltzer count as beer or is that an "other"? 
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

After three wrestling matches and one knee to the nuts, it was decided that OTHER takes the distinction