Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

Now that is an absolute awesome day! I once hooked 8 and landed 6 in Altmar and I thought that was about as good as you could get from shore, but you more than doubled it.
Landing 6 is a great day! With the low water the fish we're concentrated and I was able to find a pile of them!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Well a three day season in the big leagues is going to come to a close. Erie gave up some awesome fish this morning and for my buddies yesterday while I was at work.  Awesome to be back out on the big water, an east wind will change things shortly and I hope people give the lake respect and come off. Perch were on fire this morning with a good eye mixed in. Fishing was so good I dropped my brand new phone down the hole scrambling around. I'm off that water until the boat comes out now. 

• Like 2

Well a three day season in the big leagues is going to come to a close. Erie gave up some awesome fish this morning and for my buddies yesterday while I was at work.  Awesome to be back out on the big water, an east wind will change things shortly and I hope people give the lake respect and come off. Perch were on fire this morning with a good eye mixed in. Fishing was so good I dropped my brand new phone down the hole scrambling around. I'm off that water until the boat comes out now. 
BigVal where did you head out of.....saw a good number heading out off Hamburg Beach the last few days?
Looks like most guys wee headed to the Pinehurst area.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, mlammerhirt said:

BigVal where did you head out of.....saw a good number heading out off Hamburg Beach the last few days?
Looks like most guys wee headed to the Pinehurst area.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yep I was out of Hamburg and fished towards pinehurst, about a mile out from pinehurst. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Oneida was packed yesterday.  Most fisherman I have seen all season.  Looked like tent city.  

Did you fish?  How did you do?  I went Friday and got 18 nice perch, about 6 of them slobs.  Going to shoot for one more day this week before it is all slush. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Otto said:

Did you fish?  How did you do?  I went Friday and got 18 nice perch, about 6 of them slobs.  Going to shoot for one more day this week before it is all slush. 

18 perch is a def good day Otto!  Nice catch.  Some of those Oneida perch are like the size of walleyes!  

No I didn't go out.  Not much of an ice fisherman. I've been a few times but haven't gotten into it or have a wheeler or sled to get out there.  

It sure looked like a little city out there.  I used to go once in a while and just reopen holes others drilled and jig and move around. 

It's def gonna get slushy quick after today's warm and rain. Good luck 

• Like 2

Those "footballs" are awesome!  Must've been nippy on that big water.  
Was nice inside. Got chilly when we headed out for Lakers.

If I had to guess, 45° in the skinny
35° out in 100-130fow

Temp on land was almost 60

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1