Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, my buddy's phone won't transfer in full resolution. Short trip to the SR yesterday and the fish were active, slightly warmer water even has the freshies airborne on hookset. image2.jpegimage1.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Good luck to all who are out fishing the trout opener.

Too cold for THIS old white boy !!...I'll wait until tomorrow  or Wednesday  and hit  few of my "secret spots" around mid-day when  it's a little warmer...

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Good luck to all who are out fishing the trout opener.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Don't like crowds.  And worse yet I dont like snaggers and rippers. I find opening day to be aggravating  more than fun.

I don't fish where there are snaggers, lifters or rippers......

Come fish with me  in some of my obscure spots....pretty tough to lift fish in the spots where I fish....

• Like 1

Lol.....as a guy I fish with on Erie for walleye says "you better back off
..or expect a warning shot across the bow!"

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That would encourage laughter on our boat. Opening week of walleye is always another great battle fishing event. Every boat piled in one spot trolling over the spawning areas at night. If everybody would just chill out and look at the reality of the confined space, and give enough room to each other, we could all have fun catching. Some people just think they own the lake and get vocal.

Curious, where does your buddy fish ?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

That would encourage laughter on our boat. Opening week of walleye is always another great battle fishing event. Every boat piled in one spot trolling over the spawning areas at night. If everybody would just chill out and look at the reality of the confined space, and give enough room to each other, we could all have fun catching. Some people just think they own the lake and get vocal.

if you'd dump this trolling fetish you have and do some jiggin you wouldnt have this problem!  lol 

That happens out off Catt creek when it gets Harry out there in August. Guys packed in like sardines and trolling east west as well as north south in a wolf pack of boats.
Like I always say.....there is plenty of water people just need to use their brain once in while.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1