Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

On 4/16/2019 at 10:55 AM, Jeremy K said:

Had a nice little get together with some other forum members ,treeguy welcomed us aboard his beautiful vessel for a nice day of fishing ,biz made the trip to WNY.

20190416_104610.png

I’m troubled that I’m the only one without his OEM body.......is that a subtle hint that I’m a fat ass?

:)

If nothing else I’m good ballast on the boat. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Your just shopping for waterfront.  Sounds like a good plan to me!

Tis it tis!wish i could haha.found a small starter house.lower payment etc(first time home buyer).told the g/f aslong as the yards big enough for me to shoot my bow and has room for hunting stuff im in!offers in just waiting on the verdict!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, crappyice said:

There’s actually a expression to “catch a crab” which is really embarrassing or bad for the boat- no idea what it means

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't wait up  for the shrimp boats, Mama, Cuz I'm coing home with the crabs....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

First time out this year, boat ran great but couldn’t hook up with anything trolling. Couldn’t leave without drowning some worms... got up enough pan fish for a few meals.

Fat perch was the trophy of the day .

4dafaf085f9e0c6c9f36500c647eec0f.jpg

• Like 6

First time out this year, boat ran great but couldn’t hook up with anything trolling. Couldn’t leave without drowning some worms... got up enough pan fish for a few meals.

Fat perch was the trophy of the day .

4dafaf085f9e0c6c9f36500c647eec0f.jpg&key=446206d4e1f6961fdad612a2ff0e157b8bc5d109251f6b169679cdab6fef241a

That’s a trophy peacock bass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm meeting The Real TC III  at 2:00 PM  today near Avoca for an afternoon of trout fishing...Perhaps Tacks will post a picture or two...

The main river " Cohocton"  may be too high to fish, but the tribs should be fishable.. 

• Like 5

I'm meeting The Real TC III  at 2:00 PM  today near Avoca for an afternoon of trout fishing...Perhaps Tacks will post a picture or two...
The main river " Cohocton"  may be too high to fish, but the tribs should be fishable.. 

Tacks is like 6-8”, so if you are on his shoulders anything is fishable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There were some mayflies coming off.....Tacks caught one and it looked to me like a BWO, maybe a size 18...There were some bigger flies coming off, also, could have been hendricksons..The trout were not eating them however..Never saw a rise...Caught two small trout on a pheasant tail nymph....We are going to try again tomorrow afternoon..

• Like 3

There were some mayflies coming off.....Tacks caught one and it looked to me like a BWO, maybe a size 18...There were some bigger flies coming off, also, could have been hendricksons..The trout were not eating them however..Never saw a rise...Caught two small trout on a pheasant tail nymph....We are going to try again tomorrow afternoon..

I’m gunna get out this afternoon also, although I’m just a little south east of you guys. One of the blessings of being in sales. No one can say you’re not working unless they are standing right next to you and as long as I have my phone I’m working

• Like 2