Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

Damn. That's a big rainbow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea. Weighed it in at Big Wave bait for the Jack Stewart derby. It’s got a great chance to win for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Fished the Methodist pool on the west branch of the Delaware this afternoon hooked into a monster bow that was jumping all Over the place. Couldn’t quiet get him to the net he broke my leader right below the tipit knot. Landed a few decent browns nothing picture worthy

• Like 7

Fished the Methodist pool on the west branch of the Delaware this afternoon hooked into a monster bow that was jumping all Over the place. Couldn’t quiet get him to the net he broke my leader right below the tipit knot. Landed a few decent browns nothing picture worthy

You really are retired?

At least your fishing my friend ... you hooked him you fought him you got the 2 best parts of fishing ..  sounds like an awesome  day . What were they taking ?

Yea man it was a blast that fish really put on a show. Tons of bugs on the water caddis, March browns, but sulphers were the ticket today.

I heard some reports of green drakes hatching in the lower river but didn’t see any myself

34 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Dries or nypmhs?

LOVE the green drake hatch. Fish almost get giddy over slurping those monster bugs!

Yea I’m hoping I catch it this weekend or next Tuesday it should be here any day

28 minutes ago, chefhunter86 said:

Yea I’m hoping I catch it this weekend or next Tuesday it should be here any day

Back when I was doing a lot of flyfishing I caught the green drake hatch on the Cohocton a couple of times..It was awesome...Seems like  it was around the first weekend in June, but temps have been colder this year...I had one evening that was probably my best day dry fishing, as far as the size of trout was concerned...Caught about a dozen fish, with several in the 16-18" range...I have had lots of days when when I caught more, but none when they averaged as big as that evening..

• Like 1