Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Was this today?   I know your Diehard my man but that shanty would be in Watertown with this wind.  And if today be careful driving back 81 by the lake.  I wouldnt go out there today even if that shanty had Pygmys friend Mable in it.  Mcd - has two fillets for $5.  

Yeah, but you haven't MET Mable... <<wink>>….

• Like 1

Was this today?   I know your Diehard my man but that shanty would be in Watertown with this wind.  And if today be careful driving back 81 by the lake.  I wouldnt go out there today even if that shanty had Pygmys friend Mable in it.  Mcd - has two fillets for $5.  

Yesterday. And there was wind. There was rain. There was sleet and dangit, there was perch !!

All processed and ready for consumption.

Moog - no truck this time, I wouldn't allow it. 1605c4d14a5b8456687b756790a7fa81.jpg&key=bc807a3a1ac833d48e328ef826d967a64eebf212078a6596d91be319d8a99029

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

631e4d74c61c4d3436f5a425bed6669b.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Anyone by chance have a look at Clear Creek or the Catt in Arcade today? Im debating running out there but dont want to find them unfishable

Im nowhere near there but this may help if no other response.i use the usgs site alot to check out levels before heading somewhere.can usually get an idea if it could be unfishable by recent levels

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/ny/nwis/uv?site_no=04213500

Just noticwd u mentioned Arcade.not sure how far from that it is

Edited by doebuck1234

On 3/8/2020 at 7:29 PM, doebuck1234 said:

Cousin and i decided to hit up where the black creek and genny river meet to give it a shot.first cast he got his on a paddletail jig and mine both on a jigging spoon bouncing off bottom.seemed good to get back at it!!!!

20200308_132257.jpg

imagejpeg_0.jpg

imagejpeg_54.jpg

that's a world class beard!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Im nowhere near there but this may help if no other response.i use the usgs site alot to check out levels before heading somewhere.can usually get an idea if it could be unfishable by recent levels

https://waterdata.usgs.gov/ny/nwis/uv?site_no=04213500

Just noticwd u mentioned Arcade.not sure how far from that it is

Thanks I do use that often. I looked back at 2/24 when I last fished and its about three times higher now. Im going to go tomorrow

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...