WNYBuckHunter

Live From The Water 2019 Edition

Sounds like something I'd like to ride on.....

Save a boat/horse, ride a Pygmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Sounds like something I'd like to ride on.....
Pretty sure the invite was sent... Better hold on

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry for the crappy picture quality, my buddy's phone won't transfer in full resolution. Short trip to the SR yesterday and the fish were active, slightly warmer water even has the freshies airborne on hookset. image2.jpegimage1.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Couple more brownies. Waiting for some warm water to start dumping from the tribs and it will be ON FIREb12ccda5413e8a57d319138c768d8da5.jpgbbed7fcea0820e2fc49eecf6059dda31.jpg

• Like 9

Went out yesterday and today . Just having fun. And caught some fish all put back
11353.thumb.jpeg.6814e2edc0077716563ffb687cf00e91.jpeg
11354.thumb.jpeg.18cf21db368a1c407158f880af18156d.jpeg
11356.thumb.jpeg.a988bd8ef59e2a3bb235a4024014626c.jpeg
IMG_20190330_154854373.thumb.jpg.e6120e24704ba549179a19f58dd57c81.jpg

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The sportsman lives his life vicariously. For he secretly yearns to have lived before, in a simpler time. A time when his love for the land, water, fish and wildlife would be more than just part of his life. It would be his state of mind."

Nice fish, early season too!

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Good luck to all who are out fishing the trout opener.

Too cold for THIS old white boy !!...I'll wait until tomorrow  or Wednesday  and hit  few of my "secret spots" around mid-day when  it's a little warmer...

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Good luck to all who are out fishing the trout opener.

• Like 2

I'm with Pygmy!  Too cold. I might go Wednesday around 12 and see if, I can find a public spot to myself. Man-- I like to use that Powerbait.  

I might try going to the beaverkill in a couple weeks if things start warming up nicely. Striper season opens up on the 15th so Ill be going for them a lot too

• Like 1

Don't like crowds.  And worse yet I dont like snaggers and rippers. I find opening day to be aggravating  more than fun.

23 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Don't like crowds.  And worse yet I dont like snaggers and rippers. I find opening day to be aggravating  more than fun.

I don't fish where there are snaggers, lifters or rippers......

Come fish with me  in some of my obscure spots....pretty tough to lift fish in the spots where I fish....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

I don't fish where there are snaggers, lifters or rippers......

Come fish with me  in some of my obscure spots....pretty tough to lift fish in the spots where I fish....

8C324F5E-0DF8-405C-9CA5-1AE165955DC1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Crappie bite was decent today. A big lmb and a pile of perch. Fantastic day to be on the water !88a65d479c0b997b9335f7ac79ae3062.jpgee6f70a6558f647cd42f327c95a4346c.jpgec2ae7c505ebcb8ffe09db3b48c969b1.jpgc6c3dbc5e633781a19b9abdd58a7cbc7.jpg

• Like 6

Where were you guys? Looks like everyone was fishing in close quarters.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Crappie bite was decent today. A big lmb and a pile of perch. Fantastic day to be on the water !88a65d479c0b997b9335f7ac79ae3062.jpgee6f70a6558f647cd42f327c95a4346c.jpgec2ae7c505ebcb8ffe09db3b48c969b1.jpgc6c3dbc5e633781a19b9abdd58a7cbc7.jpg

you steppin out on the NymphO?.......... that doesnt look like your rig!  Nice slabs.  

• Like 1

Chautauqua. Very tight, was prob 30 boats in that bay. We only got yelled at once.

Not the nymphO. Soon !

Lol.....as a guy I fish with on Erie for walleye says "you better back off
..or expect a warning shot across the bow!"

Lol.....as a guy I fish with on Erie for walleye says "you better back off
..or expect a warning shot across the bow!"

That would encourage laughter on our boat. Opening week of walleye is always another great battle fishing event. Every boat piled in one spot trolling over the spawning areas at night. If everybody would just chill out and look at the reality of the confined space, and give enough room to each other, we could all have fun catching. Some people just think they own the lake and get vocal.

Curious, where does your buddy fish ?

7 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

That would encourage laughter on our boat. Opening week of walleye is always another great battle fishing event. Every boat piled in one spot trolling over the spawning areas at night. If everybody would just chill out and look at the reality of the confined space, and give enough room to each other, we could all have fun catching. Some people just think they own the lake and get vocal.

if you'd dump this trolling fetish you have and do some jiggin you wouldnt have this problem!  lol 

That happens out off Catt creek when it gets Harry out there in August. Guys packed in like sardines and trolling east west as well as north south in a wolf pack of boats.
Like I always say.....there is plenty of water people just need to use their brain once in while.

• Like 1

if you'd dump this trolling fetish you have and do some jiggin you wouldnt have this problem!  lol 
Crappies was parked and casting.... No trolling. Not my fault the fish stay in tight schools !!

• Like 1