Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

42 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Guessing trolling the mouth of the river or off Hamburg Beach??

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Treeguy will sell you the waypoints for only $200 per waypoint.  Oh, and he sets a waypoint for every fish!

Edited by moog5050
  • Like 2

Hit the beaverkill for about and hour this afternoon, two small bows. It was just great to get out. Haven’t been that relaxed in weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How’s the flow? Any dries popping yet?

Fished yesterday with nephew. Went north of Ithaca  to fish Fall creek  water was muddy and high. Hit a fly shop and bought him a new  fly rod for graduation.  Broke it in a a stream closer to home . He got a nice brown and I got 3. Water is still pretty cold for this time of year . 3 PM still some hendricksons coming off. Fish weren't  looking up . All fish caught on streamers. 

Boy is getting better  but dear old uncle is still out fishing the kid . Patience technique  and reading water  beats  running up and down the stream.

• Like 5

Went 1/2 on steelies, the one I lost would've been my personal best, it was a tank of a trout. Soon they'll be gone until fall. And as usual we landed about 30 smallies. IMG_20190506_101937392_HDR.thumb.jpg.4b2bca0195653dfaf15bddd6726b07b2.jpgIMG_20190506_122648347_HDR.thumb.jpg.483be8b00a83a4e3250279761a61c0f2.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I would like to point out something I learned....this chrisw guy can fish!
Carry on.

• Like 1

I’m almost done with this boat and dying to get out on the lake! Lots of solid advice from[mention=1547]treeguy[/mention] and some sweet fabrication on the way from @jeremyk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sherpa says

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

Played hookie from work today and got into some perch , I can't wait til my boss sees my sunburned face (complete with sunglass witness marks)and asked me if I'm feeling better.

20190516_144239.jpg

20190516_164442.jpg

Nice bunch for sure. This hangs in my office as a warning. Lol.  And I have 450 hours of sick time.  

IMG_20190517_062450615.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1