Live From The Water 2019 Edition

WNYBuckHunter

I might try going to the beaverkill in a couple weeks if things start warming up nicely. Striper season opens up on the 15th so Ill be going for them a lot too

Hit me up when you head to the BK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely! We'll see if we can get Tacks to come as well 

Although if tacks comes down we should fish the Delaware, there are a couple great spots right by Hancock

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chefhunter86 said:

Although if tacks comes down we should fish the Delaware, there are a couple great spots right by Hancock

Up to you guys...im game for anything. It would be nice to explore the delaware for some wild fish. Ill send a pm to Tacks

• Like 1

Up to you guys...im game for anything. It would be nice to explore the delaware for some wild fish. Ill send a pm to Tacks

Sounds good, fishing is a little harder but those wild fish fight... I’d say end of May is best but can get crowded

Hey .... i want in on the Beaverkill run- never fished the Delaware but that’s because I never fished the Delaware(love to learn)

• Like 2

Hey .... i want in on the Beaverkill run- never fished the Delaware but that’s because I never fished the Delaware(love to learn)

Do you fly or spin fish. Heck ur close to me any time you wanna take a day trip let me know

I’m from 3S and drink High Life ....of course I fly fish!!!!

Nice, I’m down for any Saturday just let me know one that works for you and I’ll clear it with the wife

• Like 1

No White Castle or accidents in waders may occur 

We will just pig out at the Roscoe diner! Actually if you guys are down there are some great high end dinner spots up that way

• Like 1

The Delaware is an awesome fishery! I've pulled some spectacular trout from the west branch. I hooked a 12+ lb trout about a mile below the weir hole in Deposit about 10 years ago. I still remember the heartbreak after it spit my hook.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Delaware is an awesome fishery! I've pulled some spectacular trout from the west branch. I hooked a 12+ lb trout about a mile below the weir hole in Deposit about 10 years ago. I still remember the heartbreak after it spit my hook. 
Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Gut punch

• Like 1

Had a nice morning of fishing along a quiet wooded section of wild trout stream that I never fished before. The water was low and clear but I found some nice holes and landed a few wild browns.
IMG_6581.thumb.jpg.6dd47903daaf07140f8fdb49be7581af.jpg
IMG_6582.thumb.jpg.fbacfa57b36572a65a028134ea39c8cf.jpg
IMG_6584.thumb.jpg.48fdd8b4c03d410ed42adb21f06debdf.jpg
I only saltwater fish, so apologies for a stupid question. How do you tell a trout is stocked versus wild? Just based on the location where you fish that you know it wasn't stocked or are there morphological differences between wild and stocked?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk