LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Back at it. Local again and sitting on 6’ platform a redneck blind used to be on. Sorta stick out up here I’m sure but with east wind it sets up perfect   Killed that fat doe from here last year with daughter sitting next to me in ml season.  Overlooking a little ridge just above a small stream.  Pretty sure it’s to n from bedding area.  Light drizzle    Let’s go people. Someone needs to kill an October deer already. 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Back at it. Local again and sitting on 6’ platform a redneck blind used to be on. Sorta stick out up here I’m sure but with east wind it sets up perfect   Killed that fat doe from here last year with daughter sitting next to me in ml season.  Overlooking a little ridge just above a small stream.  Pretty sure it’s to n from bedding area.  Light drizzle    Let’s go people. Someone needs to kill an October deer already. 

Send it!

Out in the Far stand out back for first time this year. Bumped one off the crick coming in. Had a 3 or 4 point come right under me about 15 minutes before legal. Got heavier gear on this morn, it’s 47 and a 5-8 mph breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alas probably inside of the blind though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Big doe and fawn in the pasture behind the house this morning. Driving to work, two small bucks crossed the road near the reservoir. They seem to be liking the cooler weather this morning!

Got all my stuff sprayed with Sawyers last night, for my first hunt Saturday morning at the lake property.  

Best of luck to all hunting today!!  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, grampy said:

Big doe and fawn in the pasture behind the house this morning. Driving to work, two small bucks crossed the road near the reservoir. They seem to be liking the cooler weather this morning!

Got all my stuff sprayed with Sawyers last night, for my first hunt Saturday morning at the lake property.  

Best of luck to all hunting today!!  

Maybe a coffee at the Mobil in the late morning? My treat!

Edited by biggamefish
  • Like 1

this is me today at work excited to have the day off tomorrow to hunt!  Good luck today guys !

5 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Looks like consistent rain all day here, but can't wait for a day off tomorrow.  Hoping to see someone meet their goal!  Good fortunes to all out their chasing them today!

Image result for excited stewie gif

11 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Cool buck. I’m with Moho, I would have shot the 7 and hoped for the 10 with the gun. But I’m not hunting a Mecca like you. I can understand your pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have shot the 7 and "my wife" would have shot the 10 :rofl:

• Like 1