LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, Steve D said:

Just hope he isn't a "first time" bow hunter shooting his first deer. I cry when that happens.

Hahaha I have 2  cousins  that  is what happened  one, first time hunting shot 2 deer at same time on the run with a rem 870  one  buck and one doe .

The other shot a nice six point first time he went out  hunting. Then neither shot any for years after  .

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Holy shit that's a monster. Also definitely helps when you play the angles to make things look much larger than life too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I don’t think that buck needs angles it’s big and I’d probably shot my pants if it walked up on me. Congrats to whoever unless he baited then middle finger up 

• Haha 1

I don’t think that buck needs angles it’s big and I’d probably shot my pants if it walked up on me. Congrats to whoever unless he baited then middle finger up 
Oh I'd shit my pants then fall out of the tree after having a heart attack hahaha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Sat again this evening on the ground.  Had the same 2pt and 7pt walk by me at 8 yards.  They suspected something was up but I stayed there frozen with my leafy head cover.  They kept looking but couldn't figure me out.  Then they eventually wandered away.  Hopefully I will take (see) a doe soon so I can start hunting one of the boys.  

IMG_6599.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Does to me, I enjoy hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're the man!! Some people just don't get that others enjoy the experience and time spent in the woods and don't want their season to end so soon. I have 32 days to use by the end of muzzleloader season. We wait all year long for this 6 week window to bow hunt. If I get a chance at a bigger buck than I've ever gotten, I would shoot it this early. Other than that, forget it. If I shoot a lesser buck later than I passed up, that's fine with me. The experience and memories mean more to me than a mediocre buck. If I want meat, I'll shoot a doe... no biggie. 

Good luck!

• Like 3

You're the man!! Some people just don't get that others enjoy the experience and time spent in the woods and don't want their season to end so soon. I have 32 days to use by the end of muzzleloader season. We wait all year long for this 6 week window to bow hunt. If I get a chance at a bigger buck than I've ever gotten, I would shoot it this early. Other than that, forget it. If I shoot a lesser buck later than I passed up, that's fine with me. The experience and memories mean more to me than a mediocre buck. If I want meat, I'll shoot a doe... no biggie. 

Good luck!

I’ll be totally honest the odds of me ever shooting another buck with a bow in NY is very very low, going into late muzzleloader last year without a buck tag really sucked! It also really affected the way I gun hunted the regular season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1