LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

9 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Arriving at Gman’s now.  Saw a crap ton of deer on the way here.  LFG ! Sitting in a good stand per his recommendation as had good action lately. Good luck everyone. Aim small miss small    49 degrees. 14 mph south wind 

X2.alot in fields eating this morning,hopefully catch em on way back in.taking care of my chili/genny issues so i dont blow myself outta the stand then heading out haha

• Haha 1

Have fun today kids and congrats on the harvests yesterday...Will TF let the Big dog eat for the first time and make the Academy proud? Will Jeremy K’a random acts of kindness pay off? Will the Ethan Allan dining room set sell? Stay tuned right here for all the exciting conclusion of “HNY Blood Brothers” today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, sodfather said:

A tip for future parents , encourage your children to get involved in extra activities like sports it’s an awesome feeling watching them. Except when it’s on a Sunday during hunting season . FML 

It sure is awesome watching the kids play sports but is tough during hunting season. I dropped one off at hockey practice at the north towns/pepsi center at 645 I'm now at Nichols getting the other one dressed for hockey practice back to pick the first kid up then back for the second kid. It's go go go. With the sports

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Red said:

It sure is awesome watching the kids play sports but is tough during hunting season. I dropped one off at hockey practice at the north towns/pepsi center at 645 I'm now at Nichols getting the other one dressed for hockey practice back to pick the first kid up then back for the second kid. It's go go go. With the sports

Wife is bringing ours to hockey now lol

13 minutes ago, tarheel95 said:

Out for a quick sit before coaching soccer in 3g. Dead calm. Ground littered with acorns. They are apparently not on the menu. Congrats to all that connected and good luck to those who are out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I coached my daughters soccer team until she got older and needed better coaching than I could provide. I loved it. She had ankle surgery in August. I miss watching her play as much as she misses playing. Enjoy it. They will be grown and gone before we know it!

2 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Wife is bringing ours to hockey now lol

Lol My wife had to take both boys yesterday while i was hunting and was gonna take them again today but I took a 8pt yesterday morning at gmans place so I surprised her by coming home at 6am and doing hockey duty. Earn them brownie points when you can lol  

• Like 3

A tip for future parents , encourage your children to get involved in extra activities like sports it’s an awesome feeling watching them. Except when it’s on a Sunday during hunting season . FML 

Yep I know the pain. We were going to get the boys into Boy Scouts but decided not to after going to the first meeting and hearing about all the time they would need to be there. Just not enough time in our schedule to fit that in. My one son is very good at karate and loves it, his instructor is pushing for him to go far with it so he’s there 4-5 days a week. Then with archery classes, baseball and just trying to have a life, it would of been impossible to make even 1/4 of the Boy Scout functions. Just not enough hours in the day!

Plus when they rattled off all the events planned for weekends during hunting season I was out lol.

38 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I decided to stay in this morning,the wind sounds nasty. There is still a long season ahead.

@moog5050 what did you hit on your doe? Liver and both lungs? 

Mostly liver mike.   Those rage do such a number that even a less than perfect shot can put em down quick. 

• Like 1

Arriving at Gman’s now.  Saw a crap ton of deer on the way here.  LFG ! Sitting in a good stand per his recommendation as had good action lately. Good luck everyone. Aim small miss small    49 degrees. 14 mph south wind 

I have a good feeling about this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4