LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Zipped a big doe this morning. Retrieved and dropped  off at processor   My first archery deer , emotionally wrecked   Post story tomorrow 

Congrats Jay!  Been looking forward to seeing this.  Glad it happened and your an official bowman!  

Was just thinking about thread I started two years ago so we all could talk you into trying it.  Glad you did. Congrats buddy.

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 6

Amazing the difference in weather. Some of you guys have been posting that there's a lot of wind.  Not kidding here you can't find a breath of wind all day. It's like 65 and soo muggy.  I went to lease got out and was already sweaty and had 1000 mosquitoes around me.  I bailed thinking I was gonna do more harm than good in there today.  Good luck to all out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Congrats Jay!  Been looking forward to seeing this.  Glad it happened and your an official bowman!  

Was just thinking about thread I started two years ago to try and push you into trying it.  Glad you did. Congrats buddy.

Jay!  Awesome!  Congratulations!

Deer selfie. blurry lens from rain. 2 doe within 40 yards for the picture. Something made them nervous at the other end and drove them off the field. Must have been that 30 pointer that never came out into the field. Lol
3002d9ed522792a43e9d179c2342be82.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Feel like a million bucks right now.

I passed up a Stateland bow buck from the ground, no blind, no facemask. Chocolate rack 3pt at 23 yds played the wind perfect. Took great video and some pics. Will post in my journal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Ended up seeing 2 doe a tiny fawn and a 6pt. Good time in the stand with my son. Walking out into our field, which was still very light out. My son was lookin at some bones left over from last years deer. I catch movement in the field and the tiny fawn is bookin it right at us, ended running by my son 5ft away. Then mama doe took the smarter route and ran to the end of the field and into the woods.

• Like 4