LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Been in stand since 4, always a waste , it’s the last 45 minutes that matters here .

East wind is  nice though .

There's been a lot of east wind so far. More than last year the first month of archery me thinks  Another east wind tomorrow so i'll sit in my climber in the only east wind spot I have local

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

There's been a lot of east wind so far. More than last year the first month of archery me thinks  Another east wind tomorrow so i'll sit in my climber in the only east wind spot I have local

Looking like an East wind Right thru til Sunday. Most of my stands are for a west. But gonna hit my 6S stand this weekend that is setup for east for sure. Havent been up there yet.  Been saving it.

29 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not watching game 5? What kinda fan are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what kind, watch all games on mlb , went to Pittsburgh and flew to St Louis this year to se them .

their up 11-0 in the 2nd btw knocked out braves starter before the 1st ended .

See I got a magic phone I can hunt and monitor game .

Rare east wind , deer bed east move west in afternoon here Had to hunt 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Agree'd!all of my stands are setup for a west wind.may be able to get away with one stand but blows my scent right into a neighboring tall field i think they are coming from!might be on the ground this weekend to make it work

East wind is best for my lease.  Sneak in right off the road.  They always seem to stay on the property with it.  But they can smell anything coming from neighboring property and the only threat from the other side is the road.  Ive got 3 stands facing into the property for east winds that average 45yrds off the road.

2 minutes ago, NockednLoaded said:

Finally got approval to join. Formerly known as kpkot- I had to make a new acct. passed this six point last night at 24 yards. he was with a great 8 point that stayed its distance at about 80.

20191008_170229.jpg

Welcome back!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, NockednLoaded said:

Finally got approval to join. Formerly known as kpkot- I had to make a new acct. passed this six point last night at 24 yards. he was with a great 8 point that stayed its distance at about 80.

20191008_170229.jpg

Thanks again for the pickle recommendation..You're not going to be like Bill and Stormy and change your name once a week are you  ??….<<grin>>….