LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Back at it with bankers hours today.   Have seen many bucks take a line along far hedge row this year just before closing time.  Assume heading to food source off property.    Being the hunting genius I am, I set a stand on far hedge row this afternoon since wind was right.  We shall see.  If there is action, it will be after 6 I think.  

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

At least PY.  Stop raining on my parade

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

NOT IF IT ISNT ENTERED!!!!!

Correct. A "book" squirrel is not a "book squirrel" unless it is actually inside of the record book. Which actually just gave the greatest idea ever. What if I create minimums for the Hunting NY Form Record Books? We could have several official scorers around the state and issue an actually book every 2-3 years with the entries inside! First order of business is I measure @Moho81's 2018 buck. Whatever it is, the minimum will be under that. This is an offseason project, so 2020 it will begin.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Correct. A "book" squirrel is not a "book squirrel" unless it is actually inside of the record book. Which actually just gave the greatest idea ever. What if I create minimums for the Hunting NY Form Record Books? We could have several official scorers around the state and issue an actually book every 2-3 years with the entries inside! First order of business is I measure @Moho81's 2018 buck. Whatever it is, the minimum will be under that. This is an offseason project, so 2020 it will begin.

If you get a deer entered you get a shirt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1