LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

23 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Quick local hunt today, I got down at 9. Only saw this small lone doe. f7d2708bb1eaaee915eeb0ff3aa5f1db.jpg A member from NYC claimed my selfie didn’t count yesterday because my face want fully in it so here’s my redemption. Also a new category, the site picture. 6c94bb30ab57da03e40902d7b9aed4b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

we used to try to do the pin photo on squirrels.  Try it.  They don't stay in one place long.  lol

• Like 1

Had a great sit tonight!  Had 10 different deer in the field at one time, 6 bucks, 1 was a 6, another 7, and a nice 8 pointer.  Also had a spike and two 4’s!  The smaller deer were lightly sparring. One of the 4’s went up to the 7 and started to try it with him, but he just walked off.  None came in within my 20 yard limit, but was quite a show for over an hour.   Also watched the 7 Pointer tend a licking branch and freshen the scrape.  The 8 pointer did come under my stand and offered nice shots, but it was almost 7pm, well after legal shooting time.    Really pumped me up now!  

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Someone shoot a deer please,so i dont have to today. I am tryng to be good and work late this afternoon. This time of year is the most difficult for me,i am self employed. Hard to stick it out if the weather looks this nice. I will be out tomorrow morning and sunday though,good time to get one then!! I hope...

Quick local hunt today, I got down at 9. Only saw this small lone doe. f7d2708bb1eaaee915eeb0ff3aa5f1db.jpg&key=a3e7854c2781adbb76d213c63ebbfb0a4774a231a7e32b076763b48c5d0d879f A member from NYC claimed my selfie didn’t count yesterday because my face want fully in it so here’s my redemption. Also a new category, the site picture. 6c94bb30ab57da03e40902d7b9aed4b4.jpg&key=874773134f93b5b979e7f34cc86bd64f2f7daf85a87f370ac9fa29d9bc0adc31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

New category doesn't count. Looks like you're aimed at a light brown rock. Need better focus!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk