LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Im back in 3Safter an intentionally later start. Prop i am hunting today is busier with three guys in the back of the hill- hoping they are fumbling around uo there to send a doe hack my way! Good luck to the kiddies and mentors out there today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im back in 3Safter an intentionally later start. Prop i am hunting today is busier with three guys in the back of the hill- hoping they are fumbling around uo there to send a doe hack my way! Good luck to the kiddies and mentors out there today

Keep off my property these are my deer! I too have construction up the hill from me

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

First time out. Jumped one on the way in. Hate that. 36697efb7a0700eae280b9ee9848cbad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I jumped several arriving at my stand in the darkness yesterday, they all snorted up a storm as they ran away. Didn’t see a single deer the rest of the day.

Just saw something pretty cool, while watching my 100 chipmunk scurry around and thinking where are the predators to thin them out . A medium sized owl swooped down and grabbed one right off a log, about 30 yards away. Also heard my first rifle shot in distance / youth hunt .

• Like 4

In my stand hunting with my two boys on the property. One outgrew the youth, but he enjoys bow hunting.

Two does and two fawns. Came so fast. Cought me off guard. Only stopped when they were behind me. I could not turn without being made.

They left in a somewhat hurry. No tail up.

Hopefully they'll be back