LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Switched things up today. Just got into a spot overlooking wetlands / swamp. Light north wind in my face. Will sit til noon or one hoping they were up all night feeding and look for a midday stroll. Would love to say this was a well thought out full moon strategy but the truth is I picked my son up from a concert last night at 1 am and couldn't answer the bell this am.

Good luck to all out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wife’s grandfathers 90th today, I’ll be live from the restaurant following you guys. Was told hunting was off limits this weekend. Between the birthday and the fact I’m going to Michigan for a pheasant hunt Monday through Wednesday it’s a family weekend. At least the work sponsored trip this week should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you for the kin [mention=6811]armkb[/mention]! Also just wanted to let everyone know that I just sniped a squirrel munching on an acorn right on the top of his head 5 yards away with my gum. I am quite proud and pretty sure he shit his pants

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pics or it didn’t happen’
15 minutes and I’m out ...she better hurry up and get here

Pics or it didn’t happen’
15 minutes and I’m out ...she better hurry up and get here

How does one get pics of a pea sized piece of gum flying through the air in the perfect arc to then bounce off some poor unsuspecting squirrel's noggin?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No luck for me most entertainment i had was when a grey climbed up the tree i was in and touched my shoulder. He did a back flip out of the tree when i turned my head to look at him.  However my brothers currently has the spot to sit at the lease.  He did miss a 4 between wrong yardage and when he shot the knock stayed on his bow.  But after the miss he had 2 does with a really high and tight 8 we havent seen yet.  He also had 5 or 6 deer running around him before light.  Could just see his the outlines of them.

Went from Boom to Bust today.....after seeing so many deer Thursday, this morning was a big fat zero..... tomorrow looks like a great day weather wise, I hope the wind changes direction a little for me, that would make it easier.