LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 minute ago, dinorocks said:

My daughter harvested this morning during the youth hunt!  She is extremely excited !  I posted a few Picts on the harvest thread.  And thanks again TreeGuy (Andrew) for lending her your go-to deer gun...a bit simpler for her than the flintlock.

D13E710A-F419-4AB3-B821-5BE6CEAB0789.jpeg

Congrats! I just finished reading the story. You both must have been bummed at the lack of blood and wondering what happened! Very happy it turned out so well!!

• Like 2

My daughter harvested this morning during the youth hunt!  She is extremely excited !  I posted a few Picts on the harvest thread.  And thanks again TreeGuy (Andrew) for lending her your go-to deer gun...a bit simpler for her than the flintlock.

D13E710A-F419-4AB3-B821-5BE6CEAB0789.thumb.jpeg.15ec4010443c78cb04b1ada5d404f2f9.jpeg

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

D13E710A-F419-4AB3-B821-5BE6CEAB0789.jpeg

Congrats on a fine first deer and great story. Way to go young lady !

• Like 2

Well some excitement. Had a nice six mosey through swamp about 70 yds out. He spent about 30 mins deciding which trail to take out. He picked the right one for him, wrong one for me. Have him a grunt, caught his attention but didn't change his mind. I let him mosey off and then moved. He's heading to one of two spots and I am trying to cut him off.

I'll give it an hour or so here and then head back.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

How does one get pics of a pea sized piece of gum flying through the air in the perfect arc to then bounce off some poor unsuspecting squirrel's noggin?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You single handily run the NYSE and conceived $20 million jerky....a picture shouldnt be an issue

D13E710A-F419-4AB3-B821-5BE6CEAB0789.thumb.jpeg.15ec4010443c78cb04b1ada5d404f2f9.jpeg
Excellent 7ptr

• Like 1

How does one get pics of a pea sized piece of gum flying through the air in the perfect arc to then bounce off some poor unsuspecting squirrel's noggin?

With skilz that’s how

Checked a couple cams by my one stand on the way out this morning. This buck was running a doe around the stand for quite a while the other night (Wed.). She must have that "special" scent to her, as he had his tongue out and mouth open in all the pics. Oh, I know the feeling buddy.... LOL They're getting there!!

IMG-0096-2.jpg

IMG-0021-2.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Heading out with my son for the PM archery hunt...I would love to see him get a deer with the self-bow he made a few years ago. (Just finished butchering my daughters deer...wish I could have hung it out for a couple days).

171D44F1-9CE3-42D8-83B0-75F373BFE5BA.jpeg

Great job. Look at those backstraps !! good luck to Colton

• Like 1