LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

05955eab1c04892b4b70a4778a062307.jpg&key=5fcdeaddf80eead750eb9113a2fa0dfb2dc4d5ea04958be5b405f0e330ec7019

Not really live. But I took my nephew out yesterday in 7R and he shot this great 6 pointer 3 minutes after sunrise. The worlds shortest hunt and now he thinks deer hunting is easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job nephew! Don’t confuse your luck with uncles skill. If deer were easy there would be none left!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

Yea man a 243 through the front shoulder of a deer is going to kill it.

I’m sure she will die, question is if I can find her as she initially ran 200-300 yards without stopping. Not a spec of blood on that whole trail has me questioning if the bullet made it through the shoulder to cause enough damage. I’ve had no issues with .243 in the past and always hunt with the Winchester silvertips. 

• Like 1

I’m sure she will die, question is if I can find her as she initially ran 200-300 yards without stopping. Not a spec of blood on that whole trail has me questioning if the bullet made it through the shoulder to cause enough damage. I’ve had no issues with .243 in the past and always hunt with the Winchester silvertips. 

Are you sure he didn’t miss

• Like 2