LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

I'm back baby! Thank you[mention=320]Pygmy[/mention] it was nothin! Also I plan on icing many of those yote SOBs also[mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] you are a goober for thinking I couldn't handle it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You did two days standing on your head, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I'm back baby! Thank you[mention=320]Pygmy[/mention] it was nothin! Also I plan on icing many of those yote SOBs also[mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] you are a goober for thinking I couldn't handle it!

What is this Sorcery, did you escape Shawshank already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

I think you rolled on somebody. Anyone with a curse word in their recent posts better hit the road until the dust settles

I’m sitting in my cell sharpening my tooth brush as we speak!!! The only problem is I’m afraid to hide it where I have to to get it out on the yard

• Like 3

Drove up the Sprain parkway that is typically LOADED with unhuntable (unless your PD) deer. ZERO seen this am on the way up apple picking. FULL MOON strikes again.
Maybe Jerky can insert a bare tushy (no potty words for me!)and get banned again!

• Like 1

Drove up the Sprain parkway that is typically LOADED with unhuntable (unless your PD) deer. ZERO seen this am on the way up apple picking. FULL MOON strikes again.
Maybe Jerky can insert a bare tushy (no potty words for me!)and get banned again!

Here you are! 371ad238051be51dab2c7659c7f58807.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Funny, I drove it yesterday going to visit Marist with my daughter. Saw one doe eating on side of road and a nice 6 “sleeping’” under the guardrail the entire trip

Took my second hunt off since the 27th of September this morning to do a little side concrete job I’ve been putting off all summer. Gotta clean up and should be in the woods by 1 on a property I haven’t stepped foot in since July. Nice thing is I put 2 cameras in there I’ll have to walk by on the way in so I’ll have something to do in the stand for a few minutes Checking those cards.

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Took my second hunt off since the 27th of September this morning to do a little side concrete job I’ve been putting off all summer. Gotta clean up and should be in the woods by 1 on a property I haven’t stepped foot in since July. Nice thing is I put 2 cameras in there I’ll have to walk by on the way in so I’ll have something to do in the stand for a few minutes Checking those cards.

After you get done checking the pics i will give you 30 mins maybe an hour before you get up on your feet again,haha.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think you rolled on somebody. Anyone with a curse word in their recent posts better hit the road until the dust settles

Not true ..... Apparently some can get away with vulgarities ..........

Saw a coyote early this am, then about 730 another little coyote ran out into corn stubble. I called him right to my stand and was able to draw back on him but didn't get a shot. Then had a doe come my way to about 5ft from the base of my tree. Then I saw it was a young spike and let down n let him walk. I pulled a card that's about 5yds from my tree and saw this guy 958bfaab12e7f5d5f395047e78ae49bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Saw a coyote early this am, then about 730 another little coyote ran out into corn stubble. I called him right to my stand and was able to draw back on him but didn't get a shot. Then had a doe come my way to about 5ft from the base of my tree. Then I saw it was a young spike and let down n let him walk. I pulled a card that's about 5yds from my tree and saw this guy 958bfaab12e7f5d5f395047e78ae49bf.jpg&key=229b285031a97cb0db02d0949f2b80a56192024921636a88f48063af820ec45d

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bummer on no shot on the coyote. I can't stand those suckers