LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

It used to be like that here. I don’t know what changed but it’s been a good five years or so since I’ve seen crowded state lands on opening day. That land across from the chalet for example, the parking lot would be full. Past few years there’s been one maybe two vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think in all of NY the younger generation isn't hunting as much as the older generation, so as the old guys die or can't hunt anymore they aren't being replaced evenly with younger guys. Although because of social media and organic trends and farm to table, it seems hunting is more "mainstream" and acceptable than ever before. 8 years ago in nyc people were disgusted when i said i hunted. now it's more of "can i have some meat to try?"

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Ok.  Actually checking in live from the woods

Wow to hot in Canandaigua, we just shot  on my range , sweating in a T shirt . She did shoot red dot on rifle just fine though .

45F76CC9-DEF6-4900-B83C-F2FBB86C1258.jpeg

• Like 1

Kids are always changing colors, our other one a CPA for one of the big four ,sometimes dies hers purple in the back .
Oh how times have changed in the business world. Gone are the days of normal hair colors. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a thing is all. I kinda dig wild looking hair. It makes for a nice contrast to my straight laced very conservative stylings

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Took a break from the woods, to meet up with UpStateRedNeck for coffee and a snack yesterday. In East Berne.

We talked hunting and outdoors stuff for quite awhile. A very knowledgeable, and good guy! I look forward to our next meet up Paul!20191014_123000.thumb.jpg.5ae12e2e248ae7798a0cbe79e009871e.jpg

It was great meeting you too Dave!  You're 4x the hunter I am or am ever likely to be.  I probably won't be getting out again until the 27th or so.  But after that it's going to be go time!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Hey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing wrong with the crab.   Just not the expected taste when you bite into a nutter butter.   Going to test it out in a few.  Think I will pass on the 12 month old chocolate milk however.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Nothing wrong with the crab.   Just not the expected taste when you bite into a nutter butter.   Going to test it out in a few.  Think I will pass on the 12 month old chocolate milk however.  

If that bag is sealed then they're still good ,chemicals don't go bad sealed in a bag. 

• Like 1