LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

It was great meeting you too Dave!  You're 4x the hunter I am or am ever likely to be.  I probably won't be getting out again until the 27th or so.  But after that it's going to be go time!

No way buddy. And you're much better now, than I ever was at your age!

We'll get together again before the end of the season!

Checked 2 cams on my way in. It's been absolutely dead out here for the past 6 days! It was hopping right up until then. Full moon, hunt at noon... cute rhyme, but BS. There once was a man from Nantucket....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am the man that rhyme was based off of.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Took a break from the woods, to meet up with UpStateRedNeck for coffee and a snack yesterday. In East Berne.
We talked hunting and outdoors stuff for quite awhile. A very knowledgeable, and good guy! I look forward to our next meet up Paul!20191014_123000.thumb.jpg.5ae12e2e248ae7798a0cbe79e009871e.jpg

Which one is grampy?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I think i might have to go test sit the stand i moved last week. Like @Robhuntandfish trying to save this thread. If a nice does comes to the hay field early she is getting it. My new to me bow needs to be broken in,just shooting targets does not satisfy it.

Let's get em Mike.  I am in had a doe between me and the stand thought I might get a shot but she went into brush.  

Exciting short sit this evening on the ground in a blowdown. Nice 8 came in just at sundown. Tore up trees, dug a nice scrape and took a leak in it. His very little brother came in, barely a spike, and tried to spar with him. Big brother moved off and little brother came in to me. Eventually he ended up 10 feet away tops. Finally he saw me, stomped, head bobs, then finally blows and walks off.

I know where the big guy is hanging, so hopefully I can get him to make a mistake during the daytime.

Beat watching this disaster of a yankees' game. I am glad we locked up Severino to a contract. Can't let his lockdown playoff performances hit the free agency market.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3