LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

38 minutes ago, chrisw said:

The cameras have been fairly active the last 4 nights, with at least 1 new buck showing up every night. I can't wait until things start to turn toward daylight movement. Had a couple of daylight movers but not too many yet. Scrapes are torn up, rubs all over...IMG950446.jpgScreenshot_20191017-072709.jpgScreenshot_20191013-052114.jpgScreenshot_20191015-063548.jpgScreenshot_20191014-171117~2.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

love the bladed horns on the first buck.   Good luck

And of course this is the weekend I am sending Mrs Crappy “home” to Boston to see her family alone which leaves me juggling three teenagers’ sports, activities, etc= little if any time in woods.

Today’s classroom lesson....Irony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home of the 2004,2007,2013,2018,2020 WS champs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Wind must be gusting 50 mph plus here today, lots of rain as well .

Next hunt will muddy for sure , and I bought another ladder to place where the farmer made a wide trail trough a jungle , it’s only going to be a 1,200 foot carry through boot pulling off mud .

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

Major leaf drop going on now. Should open up the sight picture a little more in the woods for this weekends hunting. And will hopefully give us a bit more time to prepare for the shot.

I can hardly wait to get back out there. I have not been hunting hard yet,but that is about to change. I am thinking about exploring a few spots on stateland close by,haven't done any of that in my bowhunting career. There has to be some good buck sign in the woods now...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I think they were probably my grey dress socks with alligators on them. I took that when I just got home from work and opened up my package

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

You need the safety orange soles for hunting in them.  NY law!

You need the safety orange soles for hunting in them.  NY law!
Only rifle. Luckily I only bowhunt due to lack of private land to rifle hunt on. Yes I am a private land snob. But I also do it because I don't feel like getting shot by some dumbass that doesn't know his butthole from his elbow

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1