LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Coming home in the am sleeping until 1130.  Getting gear on and sneaking in to stateland to put a stand for saturday.   Wind will be perfect to sneak in hang and get right back out.  This spot from what ive scouted this summer and last gun should be good.   Its in a triangle between 3 bedding areas.   With a small stream, oaks and a little green field on private in the middle of the woods.   

Edited by Swamp_bucks

44 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

I use a howitzer

Capture.PNG

It's the wild west on the island unfortunately anything goes including stealing others stands. It's sad a lot of no respect hunters, too bad a great place to take a nice LEGAL buck! 

Edited by First-light
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, First-light said:

It's the wild west on the island unfortunately anything goes including stealing others stands. Sad a lot of no respect hunters too bad a great place to take a nice buck! 

all in the name of shooting the big one.  sad is right.

• Like 2

Out for a quick evening sit overlooking a few trails and a funnel. Wind made it easy to walk in, but gusting in every direction. They may not have heard me, but every deer within a mile probably got a good whiff.

Last likely sit for a bit for me. Closing on a new house tomorrow and likely busy the next week moving.

Good luck to all out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Out for a quick evening sit overlooking a few trails and a funnel. Wind made it easy to walk in, but gusting in every direction. They may not have heard me, but every deer within a mile probably got a good whiff.

Last likely sit for a bit for me. Closing on a new house tomorrow and likely busy the next week moving.

Good luck to all out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Much luck on the purchase! Bring a few pens and practice your signature tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk