LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Shooting time this morning is 6:54....I have about a ten minute drive to my spot...

It's foggy this morning, so I won't be able to see the ducks until they are right on top of me... Oh well.....

Good luck, all you deer, turkey and duck chasers  !!

• Like 3

Won't hunt this morning, gonna help my neighbors cut up a tree that fell over, root ball up, onto the winter wood, but just got back from getting kindling.  Dead quiet up here in 4L.  @The Jerkman's got the right idea with his marathon slow walk this morning...

Feels like a good day in the woods, though.  Good luck, fun and safe hunts to all afield.  Looking forward to today's deer pics!

• Like 1

All settled in the stand waiting for sunrise. Only my second morning sit of the season, looking forward to watching the woods wake up again. Action's been a little slow here. None of the big boys seen yet this year, although I have passed on a couple younger bucks. Hopefully the chilly morning will have some of the big boys on their feet during daylight. Good luck all...as I'm typing this, hearing some coyotes sounding off way in the distance.

Good luck all.

Zero wind hete. I've heard 50-60 gun shots across the mountain. What range lets you shoot before sunrise? Sunrise is 711 and I've heard shots since 640am.

Cam where I’m sitting only had 2 yotes the past week, no deer.

42c8aa0b3316f0958e8bd14b509ddc4e.jpgcb30da387ef42899f4cac9fad45e2d84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

Good luck all.

Zero wind hete. I've heard 50-60 gun shots across the mountain. What range lets you shoot before sunrise? Sunrise is 711 and I've heard shots since 640am.

Cam where I’m sitting only had 2 yotes the past week, no deer.

42c8aa0b3316f0958e8bd14b509ddc4e.jpg&key=5ec39890c74aaccd81b3a33766436308e859d08d3744b42aeecf318bad0c7a4acb30da387ef42899f4cac9fad45e2d84.jpg&key=2214d1ba7cdd7ff0161ba9d43d6dc60d0224656385b84743d6d9b0878bc00b4d

Opening day of duck season is most likely what your hearing. 30 min before sunrise is legal.
  • Like 4

F me interesting morn so far! 36 out. 50 minute drive to state. First time in this set this year on an island behind a cornfield. Tons of cars parked by river and lot. Forgot today was opener duck and pheasant. Holy crap sounds like I’m in Syria!!

30 plus minute walk in. Was hoping corn would be cut and had to walk through that which was cold on the face lol.

My brother is a couple fields over and already seen 2 buck and a doe.

• Like 1

They get better than this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think that was my 4 hours of sleep talking. It’s a little cold at 31 degrees but now that I’m in a stand and 8 min away from legal shooting I’m pretty happy.