LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

2 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

After a couple frustrating encounters with this buck, he seems to magically appear under an Apple tree that just covered up in wild rose and grapevines and I can never get a shot, I finally snuck an arrow into him this morning. I’ll put the better part of the story in the harvest thread ba30b0f8b49786bd30baa3e2c48b53df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats 

After a couple frustrating encounters with this buck, he seems to magically appear under an Apple tree that just covered up in wild rose and grapevines and I can never get a shot, I finally snuck an arrow into him this morning. I’ll put the better part of the story in the harvest thread ba30b0f8b49786bd30baa3e2c48b53df.jpg&key=dc52591de8ef8f177df7df9a3b532e82ef435c80fa9c76cdf7335d1448359179

That’s how it’s done!!!! Way to represent WNY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

After a couple frustrating encounters with this buck, he seems to magically appear under an Apple tree that just covered up in wild rose and grapevines and I can never get a shot, I finally snuck an arrow into him this morning. I’ll put the better part of the story in the harvest thread ba30b0f8b49786bd30baa3e2c48b53df.jpg

Congratulations! Great buck!!

• Like 2

After a couple frustrating encounters with this buck, he seems to magically appear under an Apple tree that just covered up in wild rose and grapevines and I can never get a shot, I finally snuck an arrow into him this morning. I’ll put the better part of the story in the harvest thread ba30b0f8b49786bd30baa3e2c48b53df.jpg&key=dc52591de8ef8f177df7df9a3b532e82ef435c80fa9c76cdf7335d1448359179

Congrats beautiful Buck! Just had a Fisher run up to within 10 yrds of me stand up on his hind lakes look at me then take off. Pretty cool.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That is CRABTASTIC!!!! I knew something was up when Biz came through with yet another miraculous prediction!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Solid buck TC,congrats!!!!!after a number of deerless sits,that right there gives this fellow wnyer the push.will be in stand tomorrow AM

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I saw nothing on my afternoon sit. Frustrating after seeing deer every time out before this weekend. Not sure what they are up too these days. I may take a break tomorrow before i get bummed out. Gotta hunt hard next weekend and surely the one after that.

Stick with it.  I went 3 sits in a row with not a sighting then killed one walking out today.  You never no.

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

That is CRABTASTIC!!!! I knew something was up when Biz came through with yet another miraculous prediction!!

Biz likes to find out the facts first then calls them predictions . Unlike my prediction when I said Mahomes would get hurt cause of the Madden cover curse . 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Congratulations Tacks!  Beauty of a buck!

Way to go my friend!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, biggamefish said:

Where you in the same tree as me? I only saw one doe and that was  a ways off.

Mine was a ways off too Matt. Was probably the same doe right between us!   :rolleyes:

May try the lake property in the morning? We'll see? Seen deer every sit there so far. That streak will likely be broken, as I'm not even seeing them from the drive up.

Real slow. But will start to pick up by next weekend.

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Awesome buck Tacks!  When I saw the pic I was hunting and got the shakes and I didn't even shoot it.  Congrats! 

• Like 1