LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

8 minutes ago, TopGun270 said:

Had a bear at 20 yards decided to pass. Think I will only shoot one in a lifetime and would like it to be over 300 24436044ba35692e1784a91200202ed7.jpg880fd793b73e9320ce8cd94e82cad13b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. I would love to get one some day as well. I'm not good at judging bear weights. What would you guess that one to weigh?

Nice. I would love to get one some day as well. I'm not good at judging bear weights. What would you guess that one to weigh?

They are very tough to judge. Also in this photo the bear looks bigger than he truly was because there is nothing for scale. The bear was someplace between 150-200 I estimate

We have a decent amount of bears by us now. We also have a very large 400 plus bear on camera

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JALA RUT said:

Not much belly sag...Relatively big ears  indicates fairly small bear I'm no judge of bear weight, however...

• Like 7

Was deep in the northern ADKs over the weekend...no deer...hunting partner had moose on either side of him.  Much different hunting than I’m use to on the flatlands. (On another note, I’ll provide information on some of the Primitive deer part processing at a later date).  A few Picts from the hunt...good luck to those in the woods!

976044E3-C7C5-405E-A1FB-18C280E3658F.jpeg

3837527C-CF19-4D9F-A81D-E8E9F07CF91E.jpeg

58C3C515-4607-4DCE-ACC0-117D7EC356C0.jpeg

B9175A2D-794B-4894-BFED-7A2EC93C1BA4.jpeg

6E86C6C8-AAC2-47D6-818B-A1B20DDFF1EA.jpeg

• Like 21

43 and still , some fog in fields . Saw a few on drive down, one nice buck crossed in front of me up the road a bit .
sitting on beans again , “ wind” is right and activity has been good there .
Are your Beans still out? Mine were harvested 10 days ago and the traffic has slowed greatly.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TopGun270 said:

They are very tough to judge. Also in this photo the bear looks bigger than he truly was because there is nothing for scale. The bear was someplace between 150-200 I estimate

We have a decent amount of bears by us now. We also have a very large 400 plus bear on camera

i was gonna say, that's no cub man... 

2 buck 3 doe bunch of turkeys .

Farmer said my beans should all be gone today, which may make the edges and woods the preferred travel routes , instead of the center of the fields .

Not going again till the week end .