LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 minute ago, Hock3y24 said:

He was grunting and snort wheezing before legal, I brought him back with a grunt tube. Had doe estrous and buck urine out.

Was he downwind of you when he came in?  I never use scents because it seems like you need the PERFECT cross wind or the buck smells you with the scents.  Maybe they just get stupid at some point and ignore the danger smell.

1 minute ago, moog5050 said:

Was he downwind of you when he came in?  I never use scents because it seems like you need the PERFECT cross wind or the buck smells you with the scents.  Maybe they just get stupid at some point and ignore the danger smell.

No, but I think there was other bucks on the drag line also and he was getting pissed. I could see a few other deer. He was upwind and came up a path and crossed my drag.

11 minutes ago, Belo said:

sweet didn't even know this was happening. not affiliated with the dick heads?

Correct and the toy department has been updated accordingly.

Anything that is F&S branded in the store is currently showing as 10% off MSRP. If I see any promos for a Gran Opening I'll pass it along.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

That broadhead is unscathed and was buried in the dirt. I only shoot 27” 65lbs. 

I’ve shot Stingers for so many years I can’t really recall , after your post I read up on Black Hornets, two packs arrive tomorrow.  Now I’ve shot all of three different heads in 31 years of bow hunting , so this is something !

• Like 1