LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Everyone knows the order of opertions though. PEMDAS

Photos of Buck

Export photos onto iphone (if appicable)

Manually type story on forum

Download photo to forum

Accept all the congratulations

Safely gut deer and drag out of woods

AT is from Queens NY.  Hometown of the likes of Donald Trump and John Gotti.  He ain't following anyone's order of operation!  :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, steve863 said:

AT is from Queens NY.  Hometown of the likes of Donald Trump and John Gotti.  He ain't following anyone's order of operation!  :)

I'm hearing whispers that AT didn't even use a bow to kill this buck. He used his BJJ techniques to make it tap out

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

No idea who that is, but great buck

Hes part owner of Down wind outdoors they do coyote videos they post on here once in a while they have a you tube channel iam friends with jerrod and the crew figured I'd share 

Edited by silent death
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

John was from Brooklyn

He was born in the Bronx.  He grew up in Brooklyn, but lived in Ozone Park, Queens when he was the "Dapper Don".  Even buried at St. Johns Cemetery in Queens.

Edited by steve863

Absolute mayhem in the woods today! I saw five different buck (No bigguns) grunting and chasing does all over the place. I even stopped on my climb down as two bucks came in pushing three or four more does! They ran them into a small block of trees and more does than I could count blew out of there in every direction lol. Awesome morning. Ive got a lot of video

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Sampson said:

Awesome start! What did you catch them on and how deep? If you ever need someone to fish with for 20 mins again give me a shout emoji3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.Off the wall in Sylvan beach in the canal.  Stickbaits. Bout 200 yards from the house

Edited by Robhuntandfish

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

Can I go to the grocery store too!! We can carpool! I think he’s got a spot at the hatchery lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was funny I walked by acouple of guys on way in and said good morn. 20 minutes later walking out with a net full of eyes.  They were like WTH.... Hit em just right.  Just cant seem to hit the deer like that.

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Absolute mayhem in the woods today!

Mayhem indeed!! I know what you mean!! I saw so many squirrels I couldn't count them all!! They were causing so much chaos! Chasing each other through the leaves, running up and down trees, chattering, burring nuts, leaping from branch to branch shaking acorns loose! Those rascals!!! 

I'll be glad when the deer in my area actually catch on to this "rut thing"...

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Absolute mayhem in the woods today! I saw five different buck (No bigguns) grunting and chasing does all over the place. I even stopped on my climb down as two bucks came in pushing three or four more does! They ran them into a small block of trees and more does than I could count blew out of there in every direction lol. Awesome morning. Ive got a lot of video

Push em this way. 2 days of hunting haven't seen or heard a deer.  

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Mayhem indeed!! I know what you mean!! I saw so many squirrels I couldn't count them all!! They were causing so much chaos! Chasing each other through the leaves, running up and down trees, chattering, burring nuts, leaping from branch to branch shaking acorns loose! Those rascals!!! 

I'll be glad when the deer in my area actually catch on to this "rut thing"...

coming soon to a stand near you!

• Like 2

Cool hunt this morning...passed on a nice buck, just a bit out of my range, and across the stream. About an hour later saw another rack buck across the stream, and had a bald eagle fly overhead.  Only get to see an eagle where I'm hunting about once every 5 years. It's been slow but today started to show some promising signs.

• Like 4