LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Zippo , seven hours over last two mornings ,one deer an ok buck , turkeys all over the place . My woods is an island in the middle of crop fields , as far as  one mile of them to the south . Once things are all cut , then fields turned over , a number of them book rooms on other islands , ones that still offer food in the all inclusive plan .

Only 8 or 9 sits so far ,will really make an effort starting Sat afternoon , and our anniversary Nov 4th has paid off more then once .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pygmy said:

I can't imagine anyone sitting in a tree hunting those silly deer when he could be shooting ducks...<<grin>>….

got chinese food the other night. have lots of Duck Sauce left over. not really a fan.

Edited by dbHunterNY
clarification
  • Haha 2

sitting in the office. now's a good time to be in the woods though. last night met with friends and saw some cam photos and 1 hero shot of really nice deer. all 5.5+ yrs old and giant. checked all my cams and came up with many bucks but nothing bigger than a few 2.5 yr old 8 pointers and a 6 (no brows).

Saw nothing else tonight. The neighbor decided at 5:30 it was a good time to fire up the chainsaw and work on his trails. Then he and another guy walked onto my buddies property to “check out the swamp”. Which was where I was set up. I can’t win this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, biggamefish said:

No deer in the woods tonight!! Musta had a Halloween party to go to.

Chasing and grunting over at the farm tonight Matt. 

I'll be over your way Saturday morning. Cooler temps. And good timing should make this a great weekend! Best of luck to ya sir!

• Like 2