LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

3 minutes ago, Rebel Darling said:

Heading out with a buddy I’m a short bit. Attempting to get him his first archery deer. I’m taking the backseat. Wind is light and variable up here in 4L. We’re hoping for one from the ground.

Good luck, all!

I'm all thumbs when using Tapatalk

Good luck Mike!

• Like 1

I’m up and at ‘em. Just took the dog out and got snorted at. Walking out back in an hour. 37 degrees, zero wind, and quiet. I don’t think I’ll be too stealthy getting in on the crunchy leaves so I may as well just march on back and worry about being quiet when I get to the stand. Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

I’m up in 4Z for the weekend and WAS feeling optimistic until Grampy threw out that “p” word related to the current conditions!!! Be safe, shoot straight make meat today! Looking forward to some dandies popping up in here today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

any updates?

No luck. The blood was completely gone as we thought it would be. At one point we had a coyote take off out of some thick brush which made us think he was dead in there but nothing. My buddy is pretty upset with himself for making the choice to shoot when he was bedded down. I just told him we've all made decisions that weren't the best just some of us get lucky and most that I know anyways don't.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, biggamefish said:

Its go time good luck everyone.

2 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Rolling into Gman’s. 30 degrees, barely a whisp of wind. Saw zero deer on drive. Good luck y’all. Aim small miss small. 

Good luck Matt!

Good luck Jay!

• Thanks 1

Just having a bowl of cereal and then headed into a bowl behind a pond. This stand has not produced for me yet,and i have not been in it this season. But the slow south wind should be perfect with three gullies dumping thermals in the bowl. A buck can sniff a lot of area down there,i hope the bucks are aware of that as well.

Mikey prediction...The harvest thread will add a whole page,maybe two today.