LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

BIZ PREDICTION-

BIZ SEES 3 bucks by 750am and shoots an 8pt frontal shirt pocket shot under 20yds while it was making a scrape and licking branch in front of trail cam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ve been obsessed with that shirt pocket shot since you were knee high to a grasshopper and here we finally are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I always thought strong winds minimizes deer movement but doesn't sound like it from the reports on here and from what I've seen today. Been on stand since about 2:30 and have ateady had 2 groups of 3 doe slowly walking/grazing by. Had 2 of them under 15 yds, others between 25 - 35yds. Now hopefully some big boys will come through 

It’s never just one thing. We’re also going from warm to cold, a front just came in, it’s right around chase rut time. There is never a single reason besides length of day that really affect deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Been in blind since 645. Haven’t seen anything yet. Have to get out around 9 to grab my one son so wife can take the other to karate. Will probably bring him back out here with me for a couple hours. Not sure what I’ll do for afternoon hunt. Might sit a stand I moved a few weeks ago and haven’t been back to yet. Feels like a perfect day for a buck to go down!