LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Congrats to everyone who scored or saw some good deer movement.  This morning was actually the first hunt of the season without seeing a single deer (it was hunt #14).  Now I'm at the office for a few hours.  Ill be back at it for a PM hunt.  Good luck out there!

My 2 boys do ninja warrior and they are down in Columbus this weekend for a competition. I didn’t go because it’s the crossbow opener. My youngest he killed it this morning ended up on the podium and qualified for worlds . Now I wish I went! That’s him on the far left.
140DA67D-2507-49FE-8607-53E0C47BE6E0.thumb.jpeg.924d002f9d66bf2aa309d8ed2be93f00.jpeg
Is that a girl standing to his left?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

10 deer seen this morning. Had a half racked what I assume would have been a nice 8 PT but 1 side was completely busted off come in and check out a couple of doe. He never gave me a shot but I figured out that if a deer comes in with half a rack and all I am thinking is how nice he would be if he wasn't broken my buck fever is pretty well controlled....wondering if he is the one I missed last week and now he is broken

Yes, it’s true. Full story and pics to come. 1/2 mile drag out ButHere’s a sneak peek

1a69d94b37df4b4278778d2b7788c6c2.jpg&key=4f66329b5dbf7b65afc523480287f264841ca9a05fbdc02d6d428c7b6f2ddfa4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Atta boy !!!!!

Here's your to do list

Ranger, muddy and bloody
Soft tape
Call the dang taxidermist !!!

Congrats to my city brother !!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yes, it’s true. Full story and pics to come. 1/2 mile drag out ButHere’s a sneak peek

1a69d94b37df4b4278778d2b7788c6c2.jpg

Congratulations  , but 

I see no  broadhead  entry  channel  on that deer ?  Where did  you hit that thing  .

Edited by Hunter007

40 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1a69d94b37df4b4278778d2b7788c6c2.jpg

Nice!  Congrats Biz!  I was starting to think this was an elaborate hoax.  Glad your buck drought is over.  (Shorter than the Yanks championship drought, however.)  Look forward to hearing the story and seeing this buck in the "What's for dinner" thread.  Way to go!

• Like 2

Any update on recovery.....I am not deer search but I'm in Lakeview/Hamburg area if you need help tracking/recovery this morning I will take a ride to lend a hand or extra set of eyes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Looked for another 4hrs, had to head home. Wife's home alone with 3 kids under 3 years old and she's not too happy. Im heartbroken. Saw a giant 8 aaaaaand a yote this am. Thanks for offering I appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk