LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

First time for everything.  I was replying to a Biz post and look to my left and a doe and fawn are staring at me. All of a sudden a buck comes off the far hill and runs up.  Doesn’t he mount her while fawn and I watch.  I have never seen a live deer sex show. Tried to get a quick pic.  Crazy!  Lol

B48CA7B1-B56E-44E2-82EF-A9D65AECCFC2.jpeg

• Like 14

I am living vicariously through all of you this season. After 30 years and promises that I was to own the property I hunt and have spent thousands of dollars working and improving, my uncle decides he wants to put a solar farm on the property I hunt in the NZ. This came a week before the season started and after the neighbors accepted a cash offer on their house which we were going to make a summer home/hunting camp. Needless to say, in utter disgust and heartbreak, I dismantled and removed 6 box blinds, 4 hang ons, 13 cameras and everything else I have accumulated on the property over 30 years. Not to mention 25 years of "free legal" work on the premise that he would take care of me when it was time to make the exchange. Have to love family!!!!!!

• Sad 4