LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

14 minutes ago, Cabin Fever said:

Been back in the stand since 1:00. Not a thing moving.......

I DO know that 'ole Cabin Fever is getting drunk tonight and figuring out what's going on with the lack of activity though! LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

you have been stacking up seat time with nothing to show for it. you deserve a good ol' fashioned drunken strategic planning session. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

I have seen bucks cruising and chasing night and day since Friday on cam and on watch. I am off after noon tomorrow through Tuesday morning. I bet I see a bunch of bucks as I have no tag lol!!

This has been the solidest rut I have seen in years. Started Friday with a big front and drop in temps and stayed cold for days.

Get out now, call off sick, drop the kids off with relatives, put some extra food in the dogs dish and hit the woods!!

Was in the woods for all of except 1:45 of daylight today and saw one little deer walking in. Location and timing I guess. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hunterdan44 said:

59476697893__4575EC42-E75D-4D62-9966-1C0F5E1161F9.jpgshot this guy at 20 yards stopped at the doe pee I put out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a well executed hunting plan.

two tone buck?the coat on the body looks charcoal and the neck looks tan. Maybe just the sun and the camera.

• Like 1