LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I am dumbfounded that between last evening sit and this morning zip with the first snow.
Ima tough it out a while longer I got the day off. Deciding where to for later. Shooting a doe should not be this hard. I could have shot multiple mature bucks by now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think first snow of the year freaks a lot of them out.  Seems some folks are seeing deer but seems slow, doesn't it?  

I think first snow of the year freaks a lot of them out.  Seems some folks are seeing deer but seems slow, doesn't it?  

Usually our first snow they seem like kids a little and I see some movement.

Oh well 4 hours in stand actually 45 minutes before that legal light in temps in 20’s I’m done for this sit!

• Like 1

Dad said he saw a 4pt dogging a doe from 7-730am both under 30yds but he passed. 4pt made a scrape. After they left he grunted per my suggestion and a bigger buck came in and he shot it at 810am. 5 or 6pt he thinks at 42yds. He gave it 2.5hrs so far I’m gonna get dressed and go meet him to track

• Like 18

Got my doe,i am not sure how. Look what she crawled into... I just about stepped on her. She only went 60 yds from hit site. I am getting good at finding deer with poor shot placement i wish i didn't have to. Better pics later...

20191108_113139.jpg

20191108_112920.jpg

20191108_112305.jpg

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Dad said he saw a 4pt dogging a doe from 7-730am both under 30yds but he passed. 4pt made a scrape. After they left he grunted per my suggestion and a bigger buck came in and he shot it at 810am. 5 or 6pt he thinks at 42yds. He gave it 2.5hrs so far I’m gonna get dressed and go meet him to track

The big 8 just joined the party
He needs a reminder it's not nice to crash parties..... Give him a dose of an xbow bolt!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Got my doe,i am not sure how. Look what she crawled into... I just about stepped on her. She only went 60 yds from hit site. I am getting good at finding deer with poor shot placement i wish i didn't have to. Better pics later...

Congrats!! Btw, you have to post pics b4 you can post better pics lol:rofl:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Good for you.  Sounds like things are heating up in 4F.  I can't wait to get up there for the last few days of bow and then the gun opener.