LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

30 minutes ago, left field said:

Really beginning to think I’m no good at this. 
Sat on ground blind fur about 40 minutes until I started to lose my mind so I got up and still hunted for an hour. Nothing. 

I could be screwing things up by walking all over my property but I just don’t have the temperament to sit and wait. 

The first person that says, “patience” is dead to me. 

What about any of the following words? 

forbearance tolerance restraint self-restraint resignation stoicism fortitude sufferance endurance calmness composure even temper even-temperedness equanimity equilibrium serenity tranquility imperturbability unexcitability understanding indulgence lenience kindness consideration longanimity inexcitability perseverance persistence tenacity diligence assiduity application staying power indefatigability doggedness determination resolve resolution resoluteness obstinacy insistence singleness of purpose purposefulness pertinacity

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

What about any of the following words? 

forbearance tolerance restraint self-restraint resignation stoicism fortitude sufferance endurance calmness composure even temper even-temperedness equanimity equilibrium serenity tranquility imperturbability unexcitability understanding indulgence lenience kindness consideration longanimity inexcitability perseverance persistence tenacity diligence assiduity application staying power indefatigability doggedness determination resolve resolution resoluteness obstinacy insistence singleness of purpose purposefulness pertinacity

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. 

You had me at “forbearance”.

• Haha 2

I arrowed a small doe yesterday evening at the very last minute. #fromtheground. The shot looked good, but my tracking skills are not. Left it overnight and had an easy recovery this morning. Doe went less than 100 yds.

Since I had game bags from my CO trip, I decided to debone the meat and pack it out. That was a first for me and it was easy. I'd certainly consider field processing again provided I had the time.

Went back out for the last hour today, but saw nothing besides a couple people riding bikes through the woods, while talking loudly. Suburban hunting at its finest.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cdbing said:

I arrowed a small doe yesterday evening at the very last minute. #fromtheground. The shot looked good, but my tracking skills are not. Left it overnight and had an easy recovery this morning. Doe went less than 100 yds.

Since I had game bags from my CO trip, I decided to debone the meat and pack it out. That was a first for me and it was easy. I'd certainly consider field processing again provided I had the time.

Went back out for the last hour today, but saw nothing besides a couple people riding bikes through the woods, while talking loudly. Suburban hunting at its finest.

Kind of a cool adventure, some day Id like to do that. Without gutting

I helped my buddy process his mule deer in the field. We did not debone it though as we were out of daylight. The extra time it took to debone the meat was not an issue today. Just not something we are accustomed to hunting in the east.

• Like 2

Couldn’t ask for better shot op. She walked perfectly into my lane #fromtheground in front of my brush blind for a 12 yard shot. Pass through saw the blood pouring outa her on second step she ran 60-70 yards down into swamp and piled up. State land venison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11