LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Wind was relentless for a quick post school hunt in 3S...spike was right near my stand when walking in so I was pinned behind some brush until he sauntered away. Uneventful for the rest of the sit.
Wasn’t quite prepared for the cold wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys had a choice of hunting tomorrow or Sunday, which would you choose?

I really feel good about tomorrow morning since the wind was howling all day today but damn 26 degrees at 7:00 is not making me excited about it

8a912fde0213e7d28648d1fef01b249b.jpg&key=850e8e6cb5123ea245e011e590adc260d2a3603b33a9f4b3b15c843a6b18a4f6
Like father like daughter... what does this bad boy score [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] ? 20 inches at least?

Soft tape! 8 mass measurements, tines, beams, Inside spread. Very weak spread it appears but good mass. 24 6/8”?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Sat 9hrs today with a 2 hour break and only saw one small deer at 830am running away 60yds out. Wind was swirling and gusting every which way so not sure if it caught my wind, movement, or something else.
Hitting it in the morning but midday I have stupid errands my wife sprang on me last minute. Thanks honey. Will hit the afternoon as well and that's it for my bow season. Hoping I at least see something.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Sat it out this morning till 11, put up a new stand and warmed up with some coffee. got back in the stand by 2:30 and sat till dark , only saw 4 squirrels all day! Going back t it tomorrow and most of Sunday, I hope to at least see something! Probably won't get back out after that till next Saturday?

• Like 1

Went 50 more yards from where i backed out and piled up.lung and liver
20191108_144544.thumb.jpg.70cf57776ba1b2dc7595ad29d6a20c6f.jpg
20191108_135859.thumb.jpg.10ce69afb382274f02929b95d50b6305.jpg

Didnthe string get him or the broadhead?? Sorry to hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I was wondering the same thing? Did he grab the broadhead or maybe have his hand slip while reaching for it.....man I wish him luck that sounds like it sucks!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rob-c said:

Why choose hunt both :pardon:

I wish. I was supposed to hunt tomorrow, but a board meeting that was planned for sunday got changed to tomorrow and I wasnt informed. Im thinking of giving some bs reason and not going. Or just go and hunt sunday...tough decision 

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Sad 1

Looking forward to hunting in the am then looking at my new car! Yeah baby! Gonna be riding in style! Ya hear that[mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention][mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention][mention=327]crappyice[/mention][mention=770]sodfather[/mention][mention=4567]turkeyfeathers[/mention] @Biz-R-OWorld and all you other "truck" people

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Vanity plates, “Bill Smdt”

• Like 4