LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

The 72 dolphins did not make predictions based on past events.  I do not see the similarity.  By the way, I heard from Tacks, that you are sitting the ground in the parking area on Sat.  Good call, lots of missed opportunities right at the truck!

But today's call was spot on, no? see above. BANG!!!!!!

Sitting anywhere in WNY is a great spot! I'll take it

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Sat from 10, I was going to call it when this guy showed up! Bix did you send me that mojo!

20191111_141057.jpg

15734996504812267746513295786807.jpg

Bang! Congrats. Really cool freak deer! also thank rob since he couldn't hunt today, which allowed me to pass the torch to you. That spike side looks like its 18 inches!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well.  Yesterday i shot a doe shot looked good quartering away.  Even saw it look like it wobbled when it got out to 100yrds.  Gave it a good hr started tracking. The arrow stayed in her and about 50yrds into track it started pumping blood full of bubbles and pink colored, we found arrow where i last saw it and got about 18 inches went in.(could see it when it ran away the arrow went in deep).Was covered in blood no guts all lighter colored and so i kept going after 150-200 yrds of tracking with consistant blood it stopped with only 4 drops over last 75 yards.  So me and friend decided to circle to see if we could catch it laying dead or cross more blood.  Well 5mins into that i jumped it.  Buddy saw her and confirmed it was her he saw blood on its side.  Went back this morning 24hrs after hit looked all over.  I about gave up figured ide swing around property in truck to see if i could see her in the fields.  Crows gave her up had to be 20 in the trees around her.  Found her in one of the meadows 200yrds from where we jumped her. She stunk yotes and crows got to her last night.  

Looked like i hit a little higher then i thought and caught one lung and did get more guts and liver then i first thought.  Guess she was quarterd more then i thought.   Shes hanging hoping meats still good i scrubbed her down and got rid of any meat the guts spilled on. 

Sorry no hero pics wanted to get her home and cleaned up just one of her hanging.

20191111_142008.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It was good forum karma at its finest. Rob wasn't greedy knowing he couldn't hunt and paid it forward to another member. 

I think you are starting to believe you have a special skill - lol - predict that you knock down a big on 11/16.  Can't hurt.

6 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

I think you are starting to believe you have a special skill - lol - predict that you knock down a big on 11/16.  Can't hurt.

November 17th is the day with my most NY buck kills.

Actually my greatest 2019 prediction has not come true yet, but off to a great start. I don't want to jinx it yet, so I won't name names. But I had texted 6 forum members (so 7 including Me) that we would get 1,000 inches worth of bucks combined in 2019. We are currently at 630" with bow/xbow, so only need another 370" among 7 gun buck tags. I will go on december 31st to 3S stateland and shoot a spike with Mathews if need be to cross the 1,000 inch threshold.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

November 17th is the day with my most NY buck kills.

Actually my greatest 2019 prediction has not come true yet, but off to a great start. I don't want to jinx it yet, so I won't name names. But I had texted 6 forum members (so 7 including Me) that we would get 1,000 inches worth of bucks combined in 2019. We are currently at 630" with bow/xbow, so only need another 370" among 7 gun buck tags. I will go on december 31st to 3S stateland and shoot a spike with Mathews if need be to cross the 1,000 inch threshold.

well if everyone shoots two bucks that's 1000/14=72" per buck.  Pretty doable I would say.

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

Had anyone ever seen or heard two flocks of turkeys brawl this is getting out of hand there is no way I will see deer with all this racket my buddy who is sitting 300 yards away can hear it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of years ago I did    It was awesome. One flock started slowly infiltrating the other flock and fighting purrs everywhere. Like the scene from west side story  43 birds IIRC total 25 and 18

Couple of years ago I did    It was awesome. One flock started slowly infiltrating the other flock and fighting purrs everywhere. Like the scene from west side story  43 birds IIRC total 25 and 18

Yea it’s nuts I’m guessing this was close to 59 turkeys all in

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Had anyone ever seen or heard two flocks of turkeys brawl this is getting out of hand there is no way I will see deer with all this racket my buddy who is sitting 300 yards away can hear it

No. But, my Dad saw 17 hens the other day together. Not one Tom