LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why not use grim reapers? Only thing I have used since getting xbow and they work well.

I think I'm still just reacting to having lost this last deer. I feel the need to over compensate which is probably silly. My head is in a place where, if I feel like the 3 blade fixed wasn't lethal enough for a quick death and a speedy recovery, then more cutting edge should solve that problem. Those NAP's.. the double cross.. might be overkill. They have good reviews though and seem like they should get the job done.

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Actually, Moog said last two days of archery season and Biz said 41st sit. Well I just happen to now have the afternoon off for my 41st sit and then still have the last two days of archery off to hunt as well. This could work out!!! 

wish someone would argue over when i take something lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Actually, Moog said last two days of archery season and Biz said 41st sit. Well I just happen to now have the afternoon off for my 41st sit and then still have the last two days of archery off to hunt as well. This could work out!!! 

so that's it then. It has to happen between 1pm today and friday night

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Please wait until the last two days Rob.  Biz is actually starting to believe he has a special talent.  WE must disabuse him of that notion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Was some of the mileage back & forth when dragging? When I drag 1/2 mile here in NY alone, I usually go 50 yards with my stuff (jacket, weapon, bookbag) and put it down. Then go back and get buck and drag it. I keep repeating this process, so my mileage ends up double or triple when dragging

Get a jet sled and dragging is a pice of cake. We used to do that till I got the sled.

5 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Get a jet sled and dragging is a pice of cake. We used to do that till I got the sled.

We have one that we use when using atv to drag. But sometimes the deer die in steep rocky areas. That's when the sled and ATV is worthless

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Please wait until the last two days Rob.  Biz is actually starting to believe he has a special talent.  WE must disabuse him of that notion.

You better not ruin my prediction saturday by not letting your F2F student shoot!

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

We have one that we use when using atv to drag. But sometimes the deer die in steep rocky areas. That's when the sled and ATV is worthless

Oh yeah, they’re useless in creeks too. We have about a mile drag outa one spot that took forever with two guys. 200lb 8pt thought we both were gonna fall over dead. 

• Like 2

Biz- a little background. I moved with my family from Brooklyn to White plains a year ago and I have been hunting upstate my whole life.

Now that you know me well, can you please predict that I kill an 8 pointer on Saturday. I would ask for a 10 pt but I am not greedy Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

Biz- a little background. I moved with my family from Brooklyn to White plains a year ago and I have been hunting upstate my whole life.

Now that you know me well, can you please predict that I kill an 8 pointer on Saturday. I would ask for a 10 pt but I am not greedy Thanks.

Biz, while your at it, can you predict I kill something at least every 3rd sit??:rofl: :elf:

3 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Oh yeah, they’re useless in creeks too. We have about a mile drag outa one spot that took forever with two guys. 200lb 8pt thought we both were gonna fall over dead. 

Cant float it? I floated a buck a few hundred feet last season with no sled or anything it went pretty well

15 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

Nice. You missed the forum meetup in WP last February! What unit you hunting?

11 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Biz, while your at it, can you predict I kill something at least every 3rd sit??:rofl: :elf:

Show me that got tags for all those kills first, otherwise i can only predict a lifetime ban for poaching

• Like 1