LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

27 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Made it out this morning for what could be the last sit for Archery. Where did the season/my favorite time of year go? Due to stuff going on I was only able to get out about 21 times. Never saw a deer within range and haven't seen a deer from the stand since 11/6.

This morning I set up about 30 yards downwind from a fresh scrape I found yesterday. I didn't see anything again except a gray fox which was kind of neat. There are a couple of bruisers in the area but have not laid eyes on them and don't have any cameras out at the present time. All indications here are they only moving at night or early morning.

One of them has been rubbing 8" cedars with new rubs showing up every three or four days. The other one is a hardwood guy and has been tearing the 6" trees up pretty good.

Congratulations to all the successful hunters and wish you all luck during the gun season;  my not so favorite time of the year.

IMG_20191115_072251[1].jpg

IMG_20191115_072337[1].jpg

IMG_20191115_072359[1].jpg

IMG_20191115_094553_1CS[1].jpg

IMG_20191025_090206[1].jpg

IMG_20191115_101803_1CS[1].jpg

You sure that wasn't Moog with his knife???

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

? How am  I trolling ?
You  normally walk 23 Miles in the snow off trail  hunting ?
I don't . Maybe 5 or 6  enough for me . O maybe you should ask chef that question he is the one who started this line of conversation.  

And usually I go really slow when I'm hunting still hunting stalking 
20191115_112923.thumb.png.71c2e45a30190f8ff3f3144a6063befa.png
Cranberry Mountain huh?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Yup, it’s pretty cool too. Back stand is 9/10’s of a mile walk. 

So you hunt from the backyard and you question me who likes to  hunt public land driving hours away sometimes  with no stands no cams  just me and my gun .  And a lot the times not even see a deer .

Who really like to hunt here I wonder.  

16 minutes ago, tarheel95 said:

Cranberry Mountain huh?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You got a doe permit for that one I only hunt small game  there sometimes  but if you pm me I will tell you the exact spot where the deer that are there hang out I only seen doe  there  and there always in this specific area overthere 

Edited by Hunter007

10 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

So you hunt from the backyard and you question me who likes to  hunt public land driving hours away sometimes  with no stands no cams  just me and my gun .  And a lot the times not even see a deer .

Who really like to hunt here I wonder.  

You might see more deer if you walked more than 300 yards from the road.. And at a faster pace..Tracking them. Maybe say.... like Buckmaster does. 

4 minutes ago, Renegade Hunter said:

You might see more deer if you walked more than 300 yards from the road.. And at a faster pace..Tracking them. Maybe say.... like Buckmaster does. 

I try not to  walk more the 4 hours from  the road .  Don't feel like dragging  deer out  farther then that .

No thanks .

51 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

I had to go back and read his Thread 007. 6.5 miles to the Truck with the Buck. It can be done with Addrenalin. One day event though 007. Check out the video in ( Hiking) about the Tarahumara. 

Where did you get only 6.5

Miles from ? he said 23 

Miles half of that is 11.5  or did the deer back track near the road   just before he shot it , maybe I missed that part 

Its possible but not something you would really want to do .

Edited by Hunter007

1 minute ago, Hunter007 said:

You walk the 23 miles and get back to me about your experience. 

Please......just stop. 

You contribute absolutely nothing as far as any hunting goes, or to this forum of fine sportsmen and women. Never have I seen you post from the woods, or with a deer. Or with so much as a squirrel.  Yet you have the audacity to question Buckmaster7600 about his hard hunted beautiful buck??? What have YOU done this year??? Except sit behind a keyboard, and run your mouth, spewing worthless dribble!!!

Sorry. Sometimes I just can't bite my lip any longer. Maybe if we all just ignore you. You will go away, and troll your crap somewhere else.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, halfnelson said:

You sure that wasn't Moog with his knife???

I am sure he has a lot better things to do than walk around the block(s) carving up trees and if it is him he must be using a machete.

Against my better judgement I am headed back out in a bit to sit in the 20 mph winds. Tells ya how much I dislike gun season.

2 minutes ago, grampy said:

Please......just stop. 

You contribute absolutely nothing as far as any hunting goes, or to this forum of fine sportsmen and women. Never have I seen you post from the woods, or with a deer. Or with so much as a squirrel.  Yet you have the audacity to question Buckmaster7600 about his hard hunted beautiful buck??? What have YOU done this year??? Except sit behind a keyboard, and run your mouth, spewing worthless dribble!!!

Sorry. Sometimes I just can't bite my lip any longer. Maybe if we all just ignore you. You will go away, and troll your crap somewhere else.

Yawn , once again  you are making stuff up your friend chef questioned  to see buckmaster GPS track not me .

But keep up the bs 

I know what ever I say you are going to twist  into something else that's why I don't post much any more why bother .

4 minutes ago, Steve D said:

I am sure he has a lot better things to do than walk around the block(s) carving up trees and if it is him he must be using a machete.

Against my better judgement I am headed back out in a bit to sit in the 20 mph winds. Tells ya how much I dislike gun season.

You may be in for a good sit. Last time we had winds that fast this forum blew up. Good luck.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

You’d actually have to be in the woods which were not sure you’ve ever been. 

Seriously you think everyone who hunts wants  to plaster everything on the internet for all to see 

Yea  ok 

And when I do you just troll it anyway,  so  there's that .

Edited by Hunter007