LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

1 hour ago, Moho81 said:

No post from Rob yet that I saw. Maybe he’s pulling that monster out of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish buddy.  I shot a doe last minute and we spent 2 hours in the dark looking. Found hair no arrow and no blood in any of the snow.  Gonna look again in am.  But tough bow season for me. Can't remember not tagging a bow deer it's been so long.  Looking forward to having a gun in hand. 

Traditional breakfast in the morn with hunting buddy and out we go 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

I wish buddy.  I shot a doe last minute and we spent 2 hours in the dark looking. Found hair no arrow and no blood in any of the snow.  Gonna look again in am.  But tough bow season for me. Can't remember not tagging a bow deer it's been so long.  Looking forward to having a gun in hand. 

Oh man what a bummer. That was a rough bow season for you. Shake it off and enjoy the gun season.

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

A couple of my best bucks have come from public land. (Partridge Run in 4H) 

Nope, don't hunt my backyard. But I will extend the olive branch, and invite you to come hunt with me. Hundreds of private acres to hunt, and thousands of acres public land nearby. Not kidding. I'm totally serious. 

All ya gotta do is PM me and I'll set it up. 

Cool thanks I appreciate the offer,  My cousin is headed up that way he shot a nice 10  point up there  one year he invited me but i 

I want to see if I can get one in 3n close by first . Since I have a doe permit there .and it's so much closer .   

24 minutes ago, hunterdan44 said:

My son who put in some serious stand time this week was rewarded with this nice 8pt.Came into a scrape at 4:15 and he was able to put a double lung hit and he went @ 20 yards. Last minute !IMG_0708.jpg

That’s awesome , nice shot also..

• Like 4

What a crazy sit, in pa we have a resident grouse who follows us everywhere, he decided to sit in my treestand with me all day and peck at me. 8 am nice buck comes through not sure if I want to shoot him or not, (7pt no brows about 100”) I grunt him into 12 yards and the damn grouse flys up on my head and shoulder and starts flapping around. Buck spooks off and I laugh my ass off and the fighting this grouse for 2 more hours. He does not leave and jumps on my head as im Climbing down the treestand, then followed me to my buddies stand who happened to shoot a doe while pissing out of his elevated blind. Literally balls out shot a doe with a crossbow. What a day.

8452389D-5786-4199-A0D3-207621F248CD.jpeg

Edited by Hock3y24
  • Like 21
  • Haha 5

? How am  I trolling ?
You  normally walk 23 Miles in the snow off trail  hunting ?
I don't . Maybe 5 or 6  enough for me . O maybe you should ask chef that question he is the one who started this line of conversation.  

And usually I go really slow when I'm hunting still hunting stalking 
20191115_112923.thumb.png.71c2e45a30190f8ff3f3144a6063befa.png

How did I start this, you are insane

Yawn , once again  you are making stuff up your friend chef questioned  to see buckmaster GPS track not me .
But keep up the bs 
I know what ever I say you are going to twist  into something else that's why I don't post much any more why bother .

No I did not

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

How did I start this, you are insane

O sorry was someone else that wanted his GPS track 

Don't know why I thought it was you , I think your  post was after or before that one maybe and I got them mixed up .

But anyway just pointing out that was not me that started asking questions about where and how far he walked . 

Edited by Hunter007

So I just had a 8 hour meeting and then 6 hours of traffic to get to camp from mass, I can’t decide what was more exhausting. The meeting, the ride, or reading stormy’s crap in this thread. It sucks that this guy takes up so much time from so many great people

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

What a crazy sit, in pa we have a resident grouse who follows us everywhere, he decided to sit in my treestand with me all day and peck at me. 8 am nice buck comes through not sure if I want to shoot him or not, (7pt no brows about 100”) I grunt him into 12 yards and the damn grouse flys up on my head and shoulder and starts flapping around. Buck spooks off and I laugh my ass off and the fighting this grouse for 2 more hours. He does not leave and jumps on my head as im Climbing down the treestand, then followed me to my buddies stand who happened to shoot a doe while pissing out of his elevated blind. Literally balls out shot a doe with a crossbow. What a day.

8452389D-5786-4199-A0D3-207621F248CD.jpeg

That's hysterical! 

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

So I just had a 8 hour meeting and then 6 hours of traffic to get to camp from mass, I can’t decide what was more exhausting. The meeting, the ride, or reading stormy’s crap in this thread. It sucks that this guy takes up so much time from so many great people

O yea most  have been cheap shots like this that's why i got mixed up  and thought it was you .

6 hours ago, Chef said:

You go to church before you go out hunting? Is that your secret? :cheese:

Yeah, I figured out stormy a long time ago. Best to ignore.