LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

Great I have someone on my property line hunting 100 yards away from me. This isn’t going to be good for one of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well at least you will be prepared if he shoots since you know he's there. If he doesn't see you he might get a rude awakening when you shoot

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2 Neighbors came a couple hundred yards onto my cousins property. They saw me and turned around. They did shoot a deer that ran by me with 3 legs about an hour ago... Amateurs. Not very happy. They'll be hearing from us

Why not help them find the deer later

• Like 1

Question guys.  Some shot at buck and look like they miss , then the buck came into the property I hunting and shot again in the property I am hunting and hit the buck but the buck was crawling and alive. I shot the buck and is dead.  Still waiting on the person but hasn’t come my my way. Who keeps the buck? They shot another is laying dead in the field 

1 minute ago, WWJD_Hunter said:

Question guys.  Some shot at buck and look like they miss , then the buck came into the property I hunting and shot again in the property I am hunting and hit the buck but the buck was crawling and alive. I shot the buck and is dead.  Still waiting on the person but hasn’t come my my way. Who keeps the buck? They shot another is laying dead in the field 

Personal decision.   I would give it to them if their shots were lethal.  But on your property your call.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, WWJD_Hunter said:

Like Moog said, your property so it's really going to be your call.  If it was state land I believe the final kill shot gets the deer.  Opposite of archery, which would be the best vital shot, I think...

I always go with first vital kill shot. If they are friendly neighbors I’d like to keep them that way.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, WWJD_Hunter said:

If you killed it, it’s your deer as far as I’m concerned.  If the hunter shot two bucks, you’re doing him a favor anyway.  Possible trespasser is a separate issue.