LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

17 minutes ago, WWJD_Hunter said:

Question guys.  Some shot at buck and look like they miss , then the buck came into the property I hunting and shot again in the property I am hunting and hit the buck but the buck was crawling and alive. I shot the buck and is dead.  Still waiting on the person but hasn’t come my my way. Who keeps the buck? They shot another is laying dead in the field 

You keep the buck. You made the kill shot

Had a doe group come through around 730 i was gonna shoot the biggest until i saw a buck behind them.. 2.5 year old 8 pt... Swung around to scope the buck and the doe blew. Wasn't about to shoot a running 2 year old buck opening day. Not to mention i was on the ground and they were all inside 20 yds. Really exciting tho. Good luck all...

• Like 2

Only a few shots this morning. Lots and lots of squirrel. My new hunting neighbors were out with guns. Not sure they got permission to shoot within 500ft of the houses they were by but I guess not my issue. I saw no deer this morning. Each year opening morning seems to have less and less shots. Hopefully others are seeing more than me. Be safe everyone.

• Like 1