LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

I'm in my blind I sat all day in yesterday. Today I brought my 11 yr old so we'll see how that goes. He'll probably be ok until his phone runs out of battery. Pretty soon the turkeys I watched fly up should be coming down I hope that keeps us occupied for a while.

1 hour ago, cynthiafu said:

It sucks being a nice person sometimes .sucked that TV hey didnt tell me till after they shot 2 deer and at the bottom of a hill that was very steep . I don't give up very easy I was taught by 2 good men . 

Just my $.02, but I've mentored and taken a LOT of people hunting in my life....and will still continue to do it. If I was there, I would have helped you for free, not all hunters are greedy or lazy. Good deeds have a way of coming back, hopefully today will be your day. Next time I would lay some ground rules out...

30 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Back in a tree. Feels even colder than yesterday morning. Only a half day for me today.

Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 65 degrees yesterday afternoon in my tower stand with the heater on LOW....

• Haha 1

It was 65 degrees yesterday afternoon in my tower stand with the heater on LOW....

If I didn’t like you I would hope you run out of propane today!

But seeing as I do like you I hope your tower is 69 degrees today and you knock one down.

• Like 2

Out with nephew n son nephew so far saw 11 deer ( no shooters) my son has seen 7 and 2 yotes I’ve seen 5 Tom turkeys not seen a deer yet. Good luck ps lil guy sleeping in as he got an 8 with bow day before opener so he’s getting his beauty rest. Good luck all congrats to those that scored stay safe

Had a shooter buck in the brush no shot. Couldn’t coax him out. Watched him walk by the deeper stand. He walked outa site then 15 minutes later I hear crunching and see a tail flagging 200 yards left going the opposite direction a doe trotting with a shooter buck chasing. Too far and fast for any shot op. Not sure if it was same buck or different . The first one looked bigger but I did not gets great look. Hoping for closer action but it beats the zip I saw yesterday!