LIVE From The Woods 2019 - Lets hear stories and see some pictures!

fasteddie

3 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

No, blood will still be very visible. Take up where you left off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you. Going to be hard last spot was the entrance  of a short cut grass field  after she went thur the water . Not sure which way in the field she went . 

• Like 1

Thank you. Going to be hard last spot was the entrance  of a short cut grass field  after she went thur the water . Not sure which way in the field she went . 

I would start on the other side of the water and get the general direction she was traveling and look that way. I doubt she changed course as soon as she left the water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chef said:

I would start on the other side of the water and get the general direction she was traveling and look that way. I doubt she changed course as soon as she left the water

She entered an open field in the center I am thinking she went straight across towards the thickets . Hoping to find her tucked under one 

• Like 1

She entered an open field in the center I am thinking she went straight across towards the thickets . Hoping to find her tucked under one 

Good luck to you and Bill. Have one of you stand at last spot on one side of the water and the other person search the other side until you find it. Then rejoin and continue the track. Keep your gun loaded and ready!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, corydd7 said:

I hunted the last three days hard on state land 3m. In the past three days I have seen at least 30-40 rubs some very large from this year most looking like the last couple weeks. Yesterday was the only sit I didn't see anything so I decided to change it up and hike straight up the mountain as high as I could go. At about 3:30 I heard a shot that seemed to come exactly where I was sitting yesterday, all week I have had the mountain to myself and was unaware somebody was in there today (parking lot empty when I got there).

So I did see a doe at last light but didn't have a shot and didn't want to drag a doe a couple miles with meat in the freezer and a couple weeks to go. At about four o'clock I caught a glimpse about 350 yards downhill of an orange vest and on my way out a truck pulled in right as I was arriving. Long story short small world my brothers friend shot a 10 point in the exact spot I sat yesterday doah! Young guy deserved it, he hunted bow in the area and to my surprise when he saw my suv he accessed the land lower so he wouldn't screw me up. Really nice young local guy so good for him, he said there is a huge 9 point back in the same area so I will go back to that area when I have the chance next week. He said he was going to send me a picture when I get it I will update what could have been.

Can't recall seeing a state land deer this size in the area I'm hunting. 

Screenshot_2019-11-20-21-57-04.png

• Like 9

Get at um Cynthia and Bill! You guys got this. Kudos to you Bill......it proves right there how awesome sportsman and forum members really are! People on here willing to drop everything and help a fellow member out. Just love this community we have here!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Get at um Cynthia and Bill! You guys got this. Kudos to you Bill......it proves right there how awesome sportsman and forum members really are! People on here willing to drop everything and help a fellow member out. Just love this community we have here!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

X2.go get er!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cynthiafu said:

Bill and I sitting in truck . Waiting on the adventure to begin. Hopefully  a recovery.  Thanks all for the good luck

Best of luck!  I paraphrase a country song "You'll find out who your friends are, someone's gonna drop everything".  Bill is obviously a good friend.

• Like 2

Just heard a barred owl. Hello big brother. Thanks for looking over me today. 

And 18 year old kid being sought after by police in this town.   He killed his parents and burned house down. Thought to be armed. Schools closed and telling people not to go out.  My wife keeps texting me to get out of here lol.  Nah , I’ll make that scumbag drag my deer 

• Like 18
  • Haha 3